Hard Rock Cafe Freelancers

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have gone to CM2 and Hard Rock a few times in the last few weeks. Having seen that many of the better looking girls end up at Nana Disco, I have been more inclined to just go to Nana Disco (even thought I would like to have good alternatives).

But, it seems silly to me to pay 3,000 baht for a lady in CM2 or Hard Rock when I can get the same lady for much less an hour later at Nana Disco. Also, in my opinion, Nana Disco has more good looking young ladies than CM2 and Hard Rock combined (I am not including any Russian or non-Thai ladies in my "evaluation" as I would move back to the US if that were my preference).

Yea, my recent experiences (as of last week) reflect this as well, having pulled both Thai and Russian girls from there without money ever being mentioned at any point. I think the number of stunners used to be higher but as a casual, fun place to go (that remains open until 2am every night), CM2 still scores really well in my books. :up:

Hi,

I've been to Hard Rock a number of times. My observations have been that there are a number of girls there who are obviously on the game, but also, more than half that are not. Very few girls I've ever talked to, who do not indulge in P4P, have *not* been there, at one time or another. This place, like many other night clubs there (CM2, QBar, Spazzo, Blue Wave, etc.) are a definite mix, and should not be seen as total freelancer outlets. While all have some girls scouting there, there are many others just there for a fun night out on the town, with no intentions of selling themselves to strangers.

I'm just stating this for newbie's who might be getting the wrong idea. These places cannot be compared to Nana Disco, or the 'entertainment districts', etc. It's not cool to walk into these places and think every girl might be looking for more, than a fun evening out with their friends. That being said, a common M.O. among freelancer's, is to go to these clubs early, and pitch themselves to a high-roller crowd, asking *very* high prices. If not initially successful, they will move on down the chain, as the night wears on, some ending up in Nana carpark or the street, as a last resort. Used to be 'Grace' or 'Thermae', when 4am closures were in existance. My point is, I've seen the freelancer crowd to thin out considerably, as the night gets later, in these places.

I've been to Hard Rock Cafe 4 times, bringing with me, only Thai girls and guys not involved in P4P (everytime was as a group, as opposed to a single girl). And every time, every single girl was hit on by a farang tourist, at some point, which was never appreciated by them.

Obviously, most of the hookers in these clubs will be a step above average, in the looks department. They have the confidence to be there, and ask the prices they do. And you can always get lucky, and bargain one down to reason. Just don't be "The ugly tourist", and go hitting on every girl you see there. If they are 'on the game', you'll know it in very unmistakable short order.

A public service anouncement by 'HT' :D

I certainly agree with you High Thaied. Too many tourist farangs are making life miserable for Thai ladies out for a drink and bit of music. An architect friend of mine told me that she went to Hard Rock with her girl friend last week and had to leave after one drink because of the number of chaps coming up to her and asking, "How much?"...something which would get a bloke thrown out of a bar back home.

Please be careful before hitting up on young ladies just out for a good time. Save that for the gogo establishments or CM2. Where are your manners?

HT-

Thanks for that! As a long time resident I getting truly annoyed at the Farangs that think every girl has nothing more on her mind than to make some money and satisfy the wet dreams of fat, bald farangs. Its embarrasing, tacky AND TRULY IMPOLITE.

So newbies and guys with no sense please be careful WHO you proposition.

Thank-you...

Just don't be "The ugly tourist", and go hitting on every girl you see there. If they are 'on the game', you'll know it in very unmistakable short order.

Amen. And it makes it very difficult for foreign guys out for fun, wanting to meet nice girls and have a laugh. The girls think we are all after only one thing, and that makes it tough to start a conversation.

Girls here seem to be divided into two groups, in or out of the game. But, in the game or not, all Thai girls are a lot of fun.

Archived