Hard Rock Cafe Freelancers

Has anyone else noted the Har Rock Cafe for some high quality freelancers? I'm thinking that the palce will be immune from the Passport/Piss Test scene hence fairly safe!

I have found that place to have some of the nicest freelancers

in Bangkok....any reports?

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The more expensive the venue, the more expensive the girls, I would think. Am I wrong? I took home a girl from Nana Disco and paid her 1000 baht...she said she has gotten up to 8000 baht at CM2 and some other expensive hotel discos. Goes to Nana when those places are quiet.

[color:"green"]she said she has gotten up to 8000 baht at CM2[/color]

Not from any expats I know. Not sure I believe her, but maybe from a guilty tourist.

Come to think of it, there are a lot of high-rolling English teachers in there :)

Remember the girls will pre-qualify you with the question, what hotel you stay? When at Day to Nigth Bar in Soi Nana I say majestic and then dummy up when we head for the Marriott. If you like to keep a good one for a few days staying at a good hotel is a good thing!

gomez said:

[color:"green"]she said she has gotten up to 8000 baht at CM2[/color]

Not from any expats I know. Not sure I believe her, but maybe from a guilty tourist...

From a Jap, probably: small dick, come quick, wallet thick, as the BGs say. :o

The russian hookers in CM2 often start the bidding at 5K short-time if you ask them how much for a shag. :nono: I've never really bothered with Hard Rock ? can't stand the place. :down: Shite music, extortionate price for a drink, too many falang broads, and the air-con on full blast so it's like stepping into a freezer (or a falang broad's snatch, no doubt :hubba:).

jack :drunk:

Archived