thai passport?

pattaya127

Pattaya127,

With all due respect (I really mean it), these questions kind of upset me because I feel that Falangs should not have to be investigating/advising Thais on how to do their own paperwork. It's not as if it is some forms from our Western Embassies, rather it is their own stuff. Could you imagine 2 Thai guys discussing with each other how their Swedish girlfriends (the key word here is imagine!) should go about obtaining their Swedish passports! If the Thai girl cannot figure out on her own how to obtain a Thai passport, then I seriously wonder if she is competent enough to do any kind of travel. I have concluded that if someone really wants to do something (within reason) then they will figure out how to do it on their own. Jay

quote:

Originally posted by JAYBLOOM:

Pattaya127,

With all due respect (I really mean it), these questions kind of upset me because I feel that Falangs should not have to be investigating/advising Thais on how to do their own paperwork. It's not as if it is some forms from our Western Embassies, rather it is their own stuff. Could you imagine 2 Thai guys discussing with each other how their Swedish girlfriends (the key word here is imagine!) should go about obtaining their Swedish passports! If the Thai girl cannot figure out on her own how to obtain a Thai passport, then I seriously wonder if she is competent enough to do any kind of travel. I have concluded that if someone really wants to do something (within reason) then they will figure out how to do it on their own. Jay

thanks for helping laugh.gif" border="0

I never cease to be amused by people on this list who think they have to volunteer their opinion, unsolicited. The fact is, we were in Kanburi for the week-end, possibly going to BKK on monday and i thought the NANA fellows were a quick way to investigate (especially the address) since we were out of town (Pattaya). Only one advice: do not judge thais by your own western standards of propriety, unless you wish to be constantly upset when visiting upon these LOS shores. Lighten up, and do not answer if you don't know the answer to the questions asked. wink.gif" border="0

Archived