You think marrying a Thai girl is a bad idea?

yfs

Yes, getting married is a bad idea..

to a US girl.

It is a dead end street with no lights. Look at men who can't please this un-ending quest for her self.

Famous stars, singers and sports figures. IMO, those men have more resources (and looks) than me. And they STILL couldn't keep these birds in the nest.

A TG may be an option as (some) were not raised in the cesspool of media prostitution that breeds the phenom: my vagina is gold.

BUT, would tread that path wary as well. There are may men happy with thier TG as they seem to understand the needs of a man a little more (mi anoi) for example...try pulling that shit with a usa girl and you'd come home to half the soccer team rooting her in the bedroom and her reasoning would be 'well you are doing it.'

IMHO, am in no hurry to get married. Really, what is the point? If truly love each other, stay in the relationship for years....then get married.

But, I am a cunt and what do I know?

later.

(why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free (ok less.)

Don't see the point in marriage unles you want t raise a family.

Your looking for PERMANENT companionship(perish the thought)

You marry into wealth or power (in other words looking to advance your station in life).

Other than that "till death do us part" seems like pure lunacy to me.

If you're going to get married, a Thai girl is a good choice.

Most Thai-farang marriages with which I am familiar are generally better than farang-farang marriages among my friends, despite the cultural difference and tendency of a much greater age difference in the Thai-farang relationships.

That may be one of the pluses. The older man isn't looking around, just wants to make the damn thing work.

Golly gee,

So you can have a mia noi but the girl can't play around.

Why not say that Thai women don't have as many resources so they aren't liable to break up the marriage when you think with your little head?

I can respect yah if your honest, but white washing it by saying Thai women are more "understanding" is pretty sad.

<<burp>>

Gummi,

Nice call! :-) I agree. I know of many "understanding" Thai women who dumped their husbands, even though it was financially very much to their disadvantage to do so. And there have been quite a few who gave the ducks a treat after finding out the hubbie had a mia noi. A lot of farang seem to think that Thai wives KNOW about the mia nois their husbands have on the side. Not true in many cases. Thai husbands can lie like rugs, convincingly, just like the "players/cheaters" in most countries. And most Thai wives DO NOT put up with this once they know. It leads to much argument, physical threats and danger to the wives and husbands involved. Anyone thinking that MOST Thai wives endure quietly and demurely their husband having a mia noi is sadly mistaken.

It's also why there are many single, beautiful, and sexy Thai women, most with one or two kids, available outside the bar scene. But they have a hard time trusting whatever a guy tells them. They think we ALL are lying cheating cads because of their relationships with lying cheating cads who feel relationships and playing with others feelings and lying and cheating is all a big game. (Let the flames begin! It is amazing how most try to justify their cheating ain't it?) :-)

Cent

Archived