Relative cost of Sanuk in different countries

MrX

No no no, not Nairobi!!!! Its hard core there! Nairobi is BIG. Bad news.

Tanzania and Dar-es-Salaam is better Belem, next to Kenya. Nairobi is the most hard core scene I have seen in Africa - bad, bad bad.. Uganda is also close, Kampala has the most hookers I have ever seen in a town - not hard core. Mind you, its some yrs since I went... Things can change fast.

Cheers!

• 2 weeks later...

anyone who knows more about ghana, do post. i'm gonna be going there at some point this coming year. also, how is ghana for freebies--china for instance i havent paid yet, it's just an easy place to meet girlys.

I can't believe I found this thread; I've been agonizing over this for the past few days. Should I hop over to Nairobi (from Sudan) or just go back to Thailand for my time off in November. I spent one day in Nairobi, but no chance for Sanuk! I dated a lady from Kenya a while back while in the states (well midnight rendezvous); I love their attitude towards life. Presently I have the pleasure of working with a couple of Kenyan ladies (dam they are fine, but off limits), so I?m thinking of taking my time off in Kenya and indulging in some of these Goddesses. However, Nairobi seems a bit dangerous and with little info to go on I would hate to be wondering around that city. Is there a main area for meeting women? Got any advice on were to go in Kenya? Know anything about Gambia?

Thanks

Archived