Beach Road Clean Up

INTJ

For the past two nights the police have been arresting the freelancers on beach road, Pattaya. Last night around 9pm there were no girls at all. Apparantly, the police search the girls, if they are carrying a condom they are fined 500 baht, if no condom 200 baht ::

Anyway, looks like the Beach Road scene is coming to an end.

Speaking to a girl, she said "bar pay money to police, lady beach no pay, police want lady beach go work bar".

Cheers,

INTJ

It looks like the 60 year old German cheap charlies who carry bottle openers in their pockets and buy 30 baht bottles of Beer Chang at 7-11 and take streetwalkers from Beach Road for 300 baht are going to have to start hunting for their girls in the bars now...LOL

INTJ,

My stay this past two weeks ago, Beach Road was getting out of hand at night, they had girls lined-up, walking up and down, sitting on the conrete planter strips, literally hundreds of them. Some even on the soi side of the road, because the beach side was so packed. I heard the MIB 'clean-house' every so often to keep the scene 'less visible'.

Chok dee,

HOKS

I can go for a nightime walk along the beach again now.

------------------------------

:(

I dreamt some 2 or 3 years ago, that i arrived in Pattaya, and the whole place had been cleant up, P4P was regulated, one music played for all of one soi, bars were built and run according to New Order specifications, early closing times were....well, early closing times, and girls and punters alike were safely engaging in precisely directed, timed and priced sanook, just as the cow is led to the bull, and vice-versa.

Most of the girls i knew had gone already, and the lone one still there was asking me with a blank and commiserating stare: "why you come?".... Sad dream, needless said!

Perhaps you had imprudently visited Pigalle or Rue St Denis the night before your bete noire?

----------------------

No, but that's a very good point. This is exactly what the feeling of the dream was, the place turned into a stale place with enough remnants of former times for chinese tourists to peek at katoeys, and take 3 pix of the walking St entrance before going back to BKK the same night, and maybe japanese tourists being charged 15 000 bahts for the pleasure of a warm beer and a girl sitting on their lap.

I never indulged in any sex scene outside of Thailand, and it's only because i can still spell the difference between F U N and N O. F U N! HAVING and BEING HAD! etc....

No fun is always also terribly more expensive than fun, incidentally, the more if you've been had :(. Actually, come to think of it, in the LOS, even having been had, you still had loads of fun and no regrets.

Archived