Can you really afford a Thai girl??????

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[color:"red"] "Can you really afford a Thai girl?"...........Had to think about this one for about 10 seconds!....That answer would be a flat & simple.....NO! I have been for several months and it's been an experience....To say the least!

[/color]

You are no fun, if a woman does not help you spending the money, what use (are you and) of the money???? :) :)

Jasmine

Guest lazyphil

I bought the Mrs a pair of black knee high boots yesterday and I'm glad I did, they go very well with her black mini skirt and small top ;)...just its too cold for this style right now, but I can settle for indoor usage :hubba:

[color:"red"] just its too cold for this style right now, but I can settle for indoor usage

[/color]

OK Phil keep your private actions "private" will you pleas? There are young and singles on this board like OH! :)

Boots are good for winters and motorcycle riding, the only thing I find it boring is why is it that it is difficult to find low-heel confortable pair (at least here anyhow for winter, motorcycle boots are nice low-heel but UGLY)? Can't imagine walking in the snow with those high-heel ones even I did when younger!

Jasmine

Guest lazyphil

No heels on these, suede, seem to go well with jeans too, even a party frock, sounds weird but it works!

Will need a stout pair of walking boots in two weeks time as I'll be frog marching her up the Austrian Alps!

captcraig2 said:

"Can you really afford a Thai girl?"...........Had to think about this one for about 10 seconds!....That answer would be a flat & simple.....NO! I have been for several months and it's been an experience....To say the least!

YES, I can, and do, 3 years now...

no need to think 10 secs :D

• 6 months later...

Archived