Can you really afford a Thai girl??????

Well, it has been said before that ?love is expensive in Thailand? and you don?t pay the girls for sex, you pay them to leave. Ok, I was thinking with a little help from board members, I would attempt to ?crunch the numbers?. We have many experienced people here.

So here goes. Number are in USD

Flight to LOS = 700 USD

Date lady =at least 500 USD?

Family party 750 USD

Sinsot + gold 3000 USD

Thai wedding party 750 USD

Legal help = 2000 USD

Flight for girl to USA 700

Clothes and stuff for girl 500 USD

Start education for lady junior college 600

So that is about $10,000 USD.

Talk about being a human cash register! (bling bling)

Oh yeah, I forgot ?send money??.at least 100+ bucks a month for family right?

What did I leave out???.............

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

soongmak,

So its bling-bling for boom-boom then ????

Anyway, I agree with you, any relation with any woman is priceless. At least in my POV.

The moment you start counting is the moment something is wrong.

As for RugDoctor, I might understand your post, but just like English is a common language here, so is the Thai Baht.

If you are in the San Fransisco area, why not pick up a Thai girl there, might be cheaper......

Good luck.

BB

very simple. I did not promote it, and never participated in accounting discussions on this board. Not for ST, not for LT, and not for an entire sex vacation or a RS with a thai woman.

Spending money towards a goal or along a RS is part of our lives, too much, not enough, just enough, etc, no denying there....but i find the precise estimations of expenses not only an imprecise science, but something i was gladly raised not to put a premium on.

i have no idea how much I spent on my last trips, except i know some was spent unwisely.

My personal conclusion on the subject? mai pen rai! ::

[color:"red"] Flight to LOS = 700 USD

Date lady =at least 500 USD?

Family party 750 USD

Sinsot + gold 3000 USD

Thai wedding party 750 USD

Legal help = 2000 USD

Flight for girl to USA 700

Clothes and stuff for girl 500 USD

Start education for lady junior college 600

[/color]

Err, your estimate is LOW, low and low!!!

How do you pay for a Thai wedding with $700?

I am terrible on spending money, I don't want to spend (stupid in a way Hubby said) but I feel that it is good to estimate so I see your point but I feel your estimation is low.

By the way women, like many smart board members know, are priceless, some are even are very good investment!! :D

Jasmine :)

Hi Jasmine,

>>>>Err, your estimate is LOW, low and low!!!<<<<

""Sinsot gold 3000 USD""

Oh my God....If only this can only be true for me, too. :D

But I know khun mae's response already. It will be.... "Err, your estimate is LOW, low and low!!"

Jasmine? You're retired now. Wanna be an intermediary, for some under-the-table-side-baht? :D

Tawn nee HT rawng hai maak maak (HT is crying now)

And what is >>>Legal help = 2000 USD<<< for? :dunno:

HT

Jasmine,

Women like you are priceless! ;) but for the resty of us...ah, sorry was working on a bad visa card commercial. Anyway, agree, the estimate is way low...Visa/Leagle fees can be greatly lowered by using Catholic social services or Friend's service committee, better than lawyers (as they are trained by INS), at a fraction of the cost!

I have asked myself if I can really afford to get married, do the Thai wife thing, immigration etc...look at it another way, many guys raise families on what you make or less, so money isn't all of it, it is how you spend what you have!

BB,

Thai girls in SFO area? Names dude, I need names!!! :) and phone numbers...!!! Actually don't get me started here on Thai girls in this area...we'll save that for SKYPE.COM away from Prying eyes and ears...

Flight to LOS = 700 USD Maybe figure $900 to be safe

Date lady =at least 500 USD? Depends, throw in a few out of town holidays...

Family party 750 USD Figure about $1000+ (what my friend spent for hers)

Sinsot + gold 3000 USD Sounds close, depends on the girl

Thai wedding party 750 USD $1200 Was what my friends wedding cost for food+ drinks alone in Sakhon Nakhon (400+ people, was considered "small").

Legal help = 2000 USD See previous post...can be done a lot cheaper...

Flight for girl to USA 700 See above...

Clothes and stuff for girl 500 USD Can buy many in Thailand, or all for that matter...should be cheaper, but depends on fashion...

Start education for lady junior college 600 Community collages here are dirt cheap, but $600 might cover the first 2 years, depends on major etc...

$100 a month for family...hmmm, you will run out of money before she runs out of family... :) $100 is o.k. monthly, but sort of lean, also figure the emergencies that will come up such as accidents illness, etc...

You forgot English lessons before she leaves LOS so she has a head start when she arrives! So when is the wedding?

Archived