MY FIFTH TRIP-DAY 17

sayjann

Boo was awake early today.

when she had been busted for drugs,she had been sentenced to 6 months or a 20,000 Baht fine and my friend Danny paid the fine and moved her into his house to try and keep her on the straight and narrow.

however she betrayed his trust and he threw her out and sacked her from the bar.

she had been given probation for 2 years after him paying her fine and the first tuesday of each Month had to present herself at the Police station in Phuket Town, and today was the day.

managed a quickie with her before she left and i decided then to go out.

ended up at Kangaroo Bar at 10:00 and just sat there with the Girls and my friends and had a few drinks.

today was quite a drunken session and myself and my 4 friends decided it was LOUD music time.

the good thing with the Bar was they had a menu of the CD's they had and the selection was wide ranging,but mainly rock music.

the next 3-4 Hours were spent playing Bands like The Clash,Sex Pistols,Buzzcocks,Neil Young And Crazy Horse,Jimi Hendrix,The Who and Led Zep.

after the first Football of the day i went to Lion Bar.

Sa was out doing a few things,so i sat with Taa#1 and decided i fancied a bit of afternoon sanuk.

we went upstairs and I was really annoyed at having to BF her.

i objected to this practice as they weren't real S/T rooms,the girls slept in these rooms and all their posessions all around.

i didn't see why i should pay 200 for the privilige of taking them to their own bedroom,after all we hadn't even left the premises.

as it was 2 of the Girls were still asleep and Taa#1 just woke them up and told them to get out so we could fuck.

well the first problem was my little head was doing the thinking.

when i drink,i get real horny and have no problem getting it up,but the more i drank the less chance i am to cum.

this is why i always prefer the Morning or Afternoon fuck as i normally got pissed at Night and was normally incapable of having a good time.

had a good BBBJ,her speciality was licking and sucking balls.

began to pump away and away and away and away but i realised nothing was going to happen for me,so i let her enjoy herself and stopped and we retired back to the bar.

Sa returned and we sat having a chat and of course she got to hear about me going with Taa#1.

she started to give me one of her massages (she was good, had started to learn properly,but gave it up but had wanted to finish learning so that she could do it professionally).

she kept saying she wanted to go with me but i said no,i would not be able to manage things so soon.

she said to me "tirak,i love you,you go with Taa#1,why not me?,me not go with you since day number 7",which was true,i forgotten how long it was since we had been together.

by now she was massaging my thighs and her hands were going up the legs of my shorts and giving me a squeeze every now and then.

i told her no good,i not cum, and she told me the magic words "you not cum, you not pay".

well against my better judgement i paid the bloody BF again and off upstairs we went.

well you know the story,suck fuck and fuck and fuck and fuck,but no good and i gave up.

then Sa pissed me off,asking for money,i told her she say "no cum, no pay" and i got the "i need money,i never have man,you only man i see since you arrive,Son has B/day soon,i need to buy present" etc.

i was a little pissed off but gave her some money,but when we got downstairs i told her i was disappointed in her and that i was going, and with that i left.

had a nap in my room and then out for the night.

still no Nok in Pink Panther,still sick.

so i left and went to see Bee and sat with her for a while and tonight i thought i would have her and her Sister.

another disappointment,Sister not working,out with friends.

oh well Bee would do so i BF'd her for the first time ever and told her i would leave and meet her at the end of the Soi in 10 minutes.

Bee had stayed with me L/T 5 times previously,but this was the 1st time i had ever BF'd her.

as she worked opposite Sa's Bar,i didn't want anyone from there to see me with another Girl.

i knew it would get back to Sa and even though she had pissed me off today,i liked her a lot and didn't want to shove it into her face i was with someone else.

met Bee and off to the room for a very good session,Bee was so hot in the sex department.

she was on top of me (facing my feet) when she asked me to wank over her pussy.

she had always to play with herself and she lay on top of me (her back on my chest) and she procedded to bring herself off as i jerked off and finally came her her shaven pussy and she rubbed all my goo into her body.

we lay there just recovering and she just smiled at me and then sucked my nipple with it's nipple ring and said she liked it.

we showered together and settled down to sleep.

but neither of us could sleep and soon my hands were wandering over and inside her pussy and another round seemed to be in order as she responded to my touch.

she started the BBBJ and i got the full works from her,sucking the dick and licking all up and down the shaft.

she sucked my balls and a little licking of my arse and i was so rampant and i knew she was going to get the fucking of her life.

then it all went tits up................................her FUCKING PHONE rang.

she was up and in the bathroom chatting away to a former customer who was back in Europe.

after a few minutes i walked into the bathroom and all i got was the finger to the mouth and a 'sshhh'.

i was annoyed with her and stormed back to bed and waited for her.

when she returned i asked her to switch off the phone,i wanted her undivided attention,another man calling her was no good for me.

for the 2nd time during this trip i had a Girl refuse to switch the phone off.

i had a lot of time for Bee,but told her she must switch it off and if she didn't then she had to go,her choice.

she decided to keep the phone and leave and off she went.

i was very disappointed as she was the sex queen in Patong in my eyes,but it was me or the phone.

i decided to have a night alone and tried to sleep,but i couldn't and eventually got dressed again and went to the 7-11 looking for a partner for the rest of the night.

i bought a couple of Beers and sat on the steps outside and while i drank i watched the goings on.

a lot of BG's walking around but nothing i fancied and i waved them away when they approached me.

i was soon attracting the attention of the LB's and again i said no,not my scene at all.

finished my Beers and i went to buy some more and as i waited in the queue i got chatting to a TG.

she invited me to join her and her friends for drink,food and chat and i accepted her offer.

the 7-11 is no longer there,but to the left was a row of shops dealing with many things and finally leading to a big market.

i joined 5 Girls at a table and the drinks flowed and the chat continued,i had a good time and enjoyed chatting to them all.

i doubt wether they worked in Bars as they were all quite old and i thought they were just out looking for a mug like me.

eventually the Girl who had spoken to me first asked if i was interested in taking her home and i thought why not.

the sun was now rising,shit i had never been up this late in LOS but i needed a fuck.

her name was Sa and i thought not another one.....

she was my 2nd Sa on this trip and my 3rd in total.

no BF and we walked the 100 Yards to my hotel at around 07:00 and got ready for the sex which was to follow.

fuck me,she turned out to be 42 and 4 Months older then me and not the best body but she wanted it all.

we fucked in the bedroom,kitchen,bathroom and lounge of my Bungalow.

she was one of the best fucks i have ever had in LOS and i was totally drained and as it was so late we had no sleep and just chatted.

she told me she worked part-time in a small shop near McDonalds and occasionally went out at night with friends and if a man came along she was willing to see if she could earn a few extra Baht.

still do not know if i believe her story,but i cannot believe she worked in a Bar,if she did i doubt wether she got many customers.

she eventually told me she had to leave by 11am as she had to get home,shower and then to work.

don't know how she did it,with her friends until 7am and then with me for 4 hours and then 6 hours work.

i wanted another round with her and suggested it and she was up for it.

i wanted it in the kitchen area and fucked her from behind as she bent over the table.

she was another Girl who didn't insist on a Condom but i didn't want to finish inside her and said i would like her to finish me with a BBBJ.

no problem and she got a bit of toilet paper and cleaned me/dried me off and then procceded with the BJ and i finally came in her mouth and she was a swallower.

i gave her 2000 for less than 4 hours and she was overjoyed,but i didn't mind.

she had serviced me well and i was very happy.

she showered,got dressed and left.

i asked her if she wanted me to walk her to the end of the Soi but she said no and I went back to sleep when she was gone.

i know it may seem that i wasted my time,but i had fulfillment in my mind at times.

my first visit was in the wake of watching my Father die after 2 Years of suffering and i just needed a break and Thailand was a place i chose as i had never been and i fancied a beach holiday.

i arrived knowing just about nothing about Thailand and spent 4 days in BKK and did a bit of the Tourist thing by visiting the Grand Palace and other sights.

but i lost my money on my first night and had to get some sent from home and that put a block on some things i wanted to do.

also i fould the heat in BKK very oppressive and found it hard to walk around.

when i got to Phuket i was amazed at what i found,i thought i was visiting a sleepy beach resort and all the nightlife blew me away.

met a Girl and i was smitten and returned to see her again but she was not available and i fell in with a group of Girls who became firm friends.

yes i slept with them all but during the day we would hang out and go for walks,go shopping or they would take me to places off the beaten track.

they introduced me to restaurants which became favourites and taught me about life in Thailand.

i would ask all about their lives,Buddism and other things and i learnt much from them.

i was interested in the ritual of blessing the Bar each day and asked for them to explain to me what they were doing.

visited Temples with Girls and wanted to know all about the blessing to Buddha and listened intently as they explained.

not everyone i met was Thai and i was interested in hearing about Vietnam,Laos and Cambodia.

returned to see them again,but sadly most had left and i met another Girl who was to become my #1 Girl.

with her i went to BKK where she had lived for a while and she showed me around and we went to her Village near the Laos Border and it was an experience i will never forget.

meeting her Father,Son,Sisters and other Family Members was unforgetable and i just wish i had done it again.

i used to like hanging out in the places they lived,i was the only Falang around and i just liked being in these places with nothing but Thai's around,so different.

on Phuket i admit i got lazy and did not do many of the things i could have done and i regret that now.

i tried the Beach once but was pestered by all the Hawkers and got so pissed off that i never went back.

i loved visiting Phang-Nga National Park and went there 3 times as i loved the beauty and serenity of the area.

i was bought up in a Female environment and work with many Females and i am much more comfortable with Females.

spending time with the Girls in Thailand was easy for me as i was relaxed and happy.

i met many good people(SEA,Falang,sex workers and non sex workers)and have made many friends.

my first visit was over 4 Years ago and i had 5 visits in 2 Years and even now i have many friends who i keep in touch with by e-mail and letter.

one Girl always sends me Birthday,Christmas and Valentine Day Cards each Year and that i treasure.

i always phone one Girl each Saturday and love to hear about how she is getting on back in her Village with her family.

i like to hear about her everyday life and how she is getting on.

another Girl i am still in touch with was a Hotel Receptionist and no thoughts of hitting on her everytime i saw her,she just became a good friend and a friendship i savour to this Day.

when i post my FR's i cannot tell of every Minute of every Day and maybe i concentrate on the Bar scene,but i also tell of my feelings and thoughts about various events.

it may seem that i spent all my time in Bars getting drunk but this is not the case,i have done things while in the company of Girls.

but most of the Girls i spent time with lived in the Bars and i used to like to sit in the Bar and just watch the Thais going about their daily routine and this was another area in which i learnt a lot.

yes i did spend too much time in Bars at Night,but hey this was Patong.

once the sun goes down the place is vibrant with music and Girls and if i was tempted by them then what can i say?.

i was on Holiday and once i had dipped my toe in the P4P scene i was hooked and did return to see my friends and yes fuck other Girls,is that a bad thing?.

people back in the UK when they know i have visited Thailand can only talk about Ladyboys and the P4P scene,but they know nothing.

i made an effort to learn about the Country and Culture and meet People and i think i learnt a lot.

i have many regrets about not doing more things during the Day and know if i go again i will make a point of having Days out.

i started to learn Thai and am still doing that 2 Years after my last visit.

but do i have regrets overall?.........no.

i had good/bad times but met wonderful people who became firm friends.

if i could move to Thailand tomorrow i would,i love the Country.

i know other People do different things when on holiday,we are all different.

but all in all i had good times and learnt much more from the People than i could ever learn from a book.

Yep, the girl in Phuket was not available, what does that tell you?

I also feel comfortable with females. But not standing in a line like to buy them like a hamburger in McDonalds. I have participated in p4p in my past. But nothing I have seen is as commercial, and as big turn off as in Thailand. Its supermarket big time, built up to serve customers on a big scale.

I know many disagree with that view on this board. For me, one minute spent on P4P in Thailand is 1 minute too much wasted of my life.

Sayjann,

Really enjoyed your "explanation" there....nice & honest, I could draw a lot of parallels with it.

It's up you you, of course, to do whatever you do with your time, and also what parts of it you report on this forum. Everybody will have their own opinion, and there's certainly nothing wrong with c_b_k's....that's what a forum is for, after all.

To me, your explanation validates your trip reports to a certain extent, it makes them more interesting knowing the thought process behind the words.

Just my opinion, of course ::

as you say,this is a Forum and opinions are expressed.

i have no problems with my Norwegian friends comments.

if i didn't like what People say then what is the point of me being here?.

i look at my time spent in Thailand similar to what i am doing now.

i have a Filipina GF and as i have never been to her Country i want to know as much about it as i can if/when i visit.

i bombard her with questions and she does get fed up with it sometimes and tells me to shut up if i keep going on.

she comes from the Country and i want to know all about her area,produce,any customs,her childhood etc.

this was the case in Thailand.

when i discovered what Thailand was like i wanted to know more.

talking to the locals is the only way to learn and i now have a lot of knowledge.

i sometime sat in Bars allday,but not to say i was drinking all the time.

sometimes 2 Beers would last 4 Hours or i drank soft drinks.

i would be asking questions all the time trying to learn about the Country,People,customs and religion.

the Bars were ideal to find people to talk to during the Day because the Girls had nothing to do and were available to sit down and get bored with my relentless questions.

it would have been difficult to go to Tesco or Boots and talk to a cashier for 4 Hours at a time.

when i visited Girls rooms i met many post/pre-op LB's and i made many friends amongst them.

i learnt so many things by talking to them in their homes or Bars.

yes i wasted many Hours but i also had many Hours of gaining knowledge

Archived