Break through!

Torneyboy

Hi all,

Got a birthday card from my wifes son(""our") son now.

Happy birthday DAD..she told me he wants to say i am dad at school .....what a thrill for me!

Not easy being a stepfather for a falang child ..let alone a child from a plantation in Thailand...a rocky road but things are really working out now :up:

Thanks ....to the many pms from the board members with help and advice in dealing/living with a Thai child.

Main points....take things slowly and show support !...and make learning fun...thanks Zaad for that ...was a big help after my boys have long gone and how to do this long forgotten :up:

Dude you barely just started!! Wait until he has his first love! Wait until he wants to take the car out. Wait until he wants you to buy him all of the cool clothes and gadgets that his peers have. You are in for a thrilling ride! Most importantly wait until you see how your influence on him will help him develop into a man you can be proud of.

torneyboy said:

Hi all,

Got a birthday card from my wifes son(""our") son now.

Happy birthday DAD..she told me he wants to say i am dad at school .....what a thrill for me!

Not easy being a stepfather for a falang child ..let alone a child from a plantation in Thailand...a rocky road but things are really working out now :up:

Thanks ....to the many pms from the board members with help and advice in dealing/living with a Thai child.

Main points....take things slowly and show support !...and make learning fun...thanks Zaad for that ...was a big help after my boys have long gone and how to do this long forgotten :up:

TorneyBoy,

I believe you are a very mild man, with a great sense of consideration for your in-house folks.

That could be bearing some nice fruits for all of you there.

Wish you all the success and happy birthday.

Archived