Two Foreigners Found Dead in Khao Yai NP

Pescator

From the Daily Record:

Article

The bodies of a man and a woman were discovered in Khao Yai national park.

They had been dead for up to three weeks.

Police could not identify the victims who were found face down on a jungle track.

The man had a bullet wound in the back of his head. The woman had been shot in the back.

Anyone with more information on this?

Cheers

Hua Nguu

2 BODIES FOUND IN THAILAND PARK

BANGKOK - The bodies of two people have been found stripped and dumped at one of Thailand's best-known national parks, police said yesterday.

The pair, believed to be Asian visitors, were found by the side of the road on Friday at Khao Yai National Park, near the capital Bangkok. One of them had been shot in the chest.

The discovery came as the search continued for a policeman accused of shooting dead two British tourists in western Thailand 10 days ago. -- AFP

http://straitstimes.asia1.com.sg/asia/story/0,4386,273520,00.html

Lots of violance down in Pattaya. Mostly young Thai thugs seeking gold chains, etc. My wife told me that a Thai lady who lives in our development went out the other night to pick up some food at a local market. Two young punks shot her in the arm, then tore the gold chain off her neck!

Must have been whacked out on something in order to shoot a fellow Thai for a piece of gold!

Be careful out there; and, avoid wearing flashy gold ... unless you're undercover for the cops!

[color:"red"]Two young punks shot her in the arm, then tore the gold chain off her neck!

Must have been whacked out on something in order to shoot a fellow Thai for a piece of gold!

Be careful out there; and, avoid wearing flashy gold ... unless you're undercover for the cops!

[/color]

This happens lots of times. My mother told me about a case that turned out to be a fake gold, so the guy came back and slapped the lady for wasting his time!!! ::

Jasmine

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone with an update on this investigation?

That is if there is an ongoing investigation, but the media I subscribe to and monitor has not brought up anything since the release of the news.

I realize that the victims were asian and not farang :o but surely there must be an ongoing investigation although it for reasons beknown to me :rolleyes: doesn`t seem to deserve public attention.

Cheers

Hua Nguu

Hi,

There has been very little about this. One thing I did hear, is that they were not robbed. Still had valubles near them, which might point to a crime of passion. But a very strange case. And little being given out about it. :dunno:

HT

Archived