Near crash of plane in Norway - Asylum seeker

check_bin_krap

The problem is that we do the job half way. Many of the immigrants have experienced horrible traumas, they have psychological scars, and they are placed at homes with virtually no supervision or psychological check up.

Taking in refugees commands a great deal of money and resources to be committed, and we don't do that at the moment.

However it?s not just an immigrant question. We currently do not take care of native Norwegians with mental problems, and most random murders we see at the moment involves someone who have been in contact with the psychiatric ward, and that did not get the attention they needed.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
thai3 said:

Quite right prime minister zippy but I fear it's all too late, this country is fucked, well parts of it are. Went into town the other week and could not get on the bus as it was stuffed with asylum seekers, or should I say ecconomic migrants. I don't recall being asked at election times if I wanted tens of thousands of lying migrants living off state benefits coming into the area. Nobody seems to know how many there are but already we have a 'little somalia' with a claimed 20,000 there that have arrived in the past 3-4 years, lovely-peter

We have exploited Asia, the ME, and Africa for a long time, taking care of our own fat asses. When they want to take something for them self we whine. It?s a Darwinist world out there, and that?s the way we have played our cards.

We have tariffs on poor countries, we force them to accept our products at dumping prices, killing of their local business, and we complain because they come here to get a bit of the pie?

I don't know AF16. I am getting more and suspicious. There has been too many cases lately, they all go whacko and don't remember anything afterwards. Public transport seems to be "in" as the place to do it. It seems pretty calculated to me, and not on impulse.

Maybe some years in jail here is what they want, and it certainly does not make it easier to ship them out later to a country which doesn't want them in the first place.

Might be. I work part time at an institution for mentally ill people, and let me tell you, we let out the ones we think is the least sick. Not that long ago we we let out the ones that were most well.

There are a lot of people out on the street that should not be.

I think it's good that people that do not meet the criteria for refugees to be thrown out quick, afterall they take the place of someone that needs refuge, but all that is window dressing.

If we don't take responsiblity for what happen outside our window, the world will soon be knocking on our door wanting to get inside. Can you blame them?

They are knocking big time, we are in "festnung europa". I don't see any solution to that, but certainly agree with your view that too little has been done for mentally ill ones.

The politicians talk BS, every time its a crisis promises are made and forgotten fast. Mind you, I read that we have the least educated politicians around. Useless crap, who are led by the bureaucracy.

Your elected representatives can't do anything with your issues if you raise them, they say its not in their power to intervene in single cases. I know this from bitter experience.

No I don't blame them. I blame the govt for letting them in in the first place and not deporting them when they are discovered to be here illegaly. As for them all being poor exploited souls by the imperialist west and just wanting a bit of the cake, where would you draw the line in your country, 1 million 10 million, no limit? Maybe you should put a few exploited and oppressed up in your own house?, no I thought not-peter

thai3 said:

No I don't blame them. I blame the govt for letting them in in the first place and not deporting them when they are discovered to be here illegaly. As for them all being poor exploited souls by the imperialist west and just wanting a bit of the cake, where would you draw the line in your country, 1 million 10 million, no limit? Maybe you should put a few exploited and oppressed up in your own house?, no I thought not-peter

Where I draw the line don't matter. The problem is there. A big part of it is caused by 'us', there are consequenses. Stop whining, you have earned big bucks on it, and now you are not happy that they are not polite enough not to disturb you?

Me housing 10 or 1000 does not matter, the geopolitics have to change, or things stay the same.

Af16, a huge part of the asylum seekers are notorious criminals who earn better on crimes here than at home. Thats their reason to be here, has nada to do with poverty at home.

They wreck it for the other ones, who are legitimate. Don't take the "poor them" approach towards people who won't wink their eye one second before they bring you into shit!!!

I have been there.

Ofcourse many are. That does not contradict what I say.

Say how many English and French mafiosos roam the streets of Norway?

We are the promised land, US, Norway, Belgium et all.

I don't condone crime, I don't justify crime. However I do not condone what we do against other nations either, and I don't jusify it.

However if we do not treat others well, we can not expect them to thing about our best, and our whining is hollow. You can whine or you can do something. Lets start with removing tarifs on clothes and food from the third world and lets coninue by removing subsides to farmers that export food to Africa below cost, even the cost of poor African farmers.

The effect of previous actions will take a long time to re direct, but might as well start now.

Archived