Leeds United FC - the pride of Yorkshire

arkutha

Hi All

Have been supporting LUFC for as long as I can remember, and wondering if any pundits on our board, consider if my belovered have any chance of winning the coca cola championship this season.

They are currently 17th, can't score,( just around the corner I am told)- have gone through rebuiling as the side was desimated after relegation and poor board room management.

The manager says he is happy and confident with the teams progress.

Dont believe in punting on outcome of winner of CC Championship, normally better punting on home and away fixtures if the price is right, however Current odds of 41/1 are very tempting.

Your comments are most welcome

Take care all

Arkutha

(in BKK in 8 days time....can't wait......my juices are allready starting to flow)

CS,

hahaha you're incredible!!!

You're a true Arse freak. Totally obsessed. I sincerely fear for your mental health when they return to their average form and position on the league table (slightly above relegation zone) and the day they actually relegate (according to my estimation in season 2008/2009) is the day that we show our true friendship and bring you to a recognized lunatic asylum...in LOS :grinyes:

They have a game in hand. Its an entirely new team, only Gary Kelly left in the starting line up from last season.

My guess is that their best hope is play off. They can't score, but the manager has started by building from the back - sound descision in this situation. Can't blame just the strikers, supply has been poor. Most supporters feel thats its too early this season, but its easily to rot and get worse if you stay down too long time.

I think that even if by stroke of luck they get into play offs, they won't go up. Its worrying that a couple of good, young players with prem experience are left out.

At the expense of Spurs if I remember the story exactly..hahahaha...classic....put us in the lower divsion. What's the record in that division for games unbeaten? ::

I will be mentally prepared for Arsenal not performing well. If I was a glory hunter it would be hard. I've had childhood teams that have never really performed well so I know what its like. I'm gonna enjoy it while it lasts.

Guest lazyphil

Be more specific please, Leeds is West Yorkshire (West Riding), not just 'Yorkshire'....Sheffield is South Yorkshire to get it in perspective. They're are touchy about these things I understand!

Archived