Name One Thing You Wish You Were Good At

Torneyboy

I wish I was good at making money. Everything else I have wanted to do I do fairly well. But I have never figured out how to make money. I get by but it is very frustating to see people that are not as smart or nice as me making all the damm money. I know money isnt supposed to buy happieness but I would like to test that priciple out personaly. I think its just a scam the rich started to keep us normal sods from wanting their money. All the terms like filthy rich, or dirty money, or money is the root of all evil. I think they are just part of a big propaganda machine. Seems like if the money is there everything else just takes care of itself.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BelgianBoy said:

TB,

Singing ! :onfire: I cannot sing..... I play the guitar, but I have such a shiet voice, so I only sing in the shower :p

BB

Ha ha ..yes that is another one...i remember when i joined a band (17 years old i think)...asked me to sing ::...was the stones song ,, fortune teller....well enough said did not get the gig :p

kamui said:

I wish I would be able to learn languages easily and I would not forget what I have learnt so fast!!!

I forgot any French I learnt at school, my Italian is almost gone, even I studied it for 1 year. My Japanese is still basic and without repetion I forgot most Kanji (Japanese letters); Latin has completely vanished, only my English is fairly usable. ::

But I never give up and I am planning to learn Khmer now. :)

Hi

Me too.

I studied in high school...Indonesian and french for two years :doah:

Pathetic....trouble was .....i found ""girls" and study turned to another area :D

My goal now is Thai and am going to Win!!!...hard but fun i must say :up:

stonepony said:

Now I would have picked the art and music thing, but that is already been said so let me pick something different. I wish I was really good at comedy (making people laugh). Whether it be one on one, a small group or on stage. People that are laughing are always having a good time.

Hi

Comedy imo is the hardest thing to do...stand up comedy!!

Our local pub has a competion..as many others do.....the Acts get so much flack ...i would give up after the first night.

Great ambition however..good luck :up:

Zaad said:

I'd like to have the ability to make computer games. I'm no game freak (not even close) but the job sounds very interesting and fun. I have lots of ideas for story lines and hilarious characters but haven't got a clue how to teleport that onto the screen.

Perhaps in my next life :)

Chess anyone? :neener:

Sorry could not resist Zaad!!

Have a go ...fun is what we all need and enjoy :up::bow:

I wish to thank the hundred of members who respected my modesty and PM-ed me privately that they wished they could have had "the insanity, let alone the time, to write over 10 000 posts of rubbish on a thai board dedicated to Nightlife, when will you get it you wat lover P127!!!!!"...... ::

PS: advice taken: I promise solemnly i will write one day a book with the title "Of wats and twats". :D

Archived