Name One Thing You Wish You Were Good At

Torneyboy

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wish I would be able to learn languages easily and I would not forget what I have learnt so fast!!!

I forgot any French I learnt at school, my Italian is almost gone, even I studied it for 1 year. My Japanese is still basic and without repetion I forgot most Kanji (Japanese letters); Latin has completely vanished, only my English is fairly usable. ::

But I never give up and I am planning to learn Khmer now. :)

Playing pool, just once I want to beat that cocky little girl from Si Saket... :banghead: That or Music, playing and singing. I have been told I sing some stuff o.k. depends on the song really...but would love to be a rock star! or at leats good enough for a good bar band...

Now I would have picked the art and music thing, but that is already been said so let me pick something different. I wish I was really good at comedy (making people laugh). Whether it be one on one, a small group or on stage. People that are laughing are always having a good time.

I'd like to have the ability to make computer games. I'm no game freak (not even close) but the job sounds very interesting and fun. I have lots of ideas for story lines and hilarious characters but haven't got a clue how to teleport that onto the screen.

Perhaps in my next life :)

Hi,

You don't need to know anything about programming for that, Zaad. Games are made by entire teams of people, including story writers, graphic artists, programmers, etc.

So, try putting some of these ideas down and approach software companies. Most companies are always looking for a new concept.

Sanuk!

Archived