Pattaya - cheap hotels with pools. Any info ?

torrenova

As I'm moving out of where I currently live, I'm looking at condos but am also interested in hotels with pools where I may be able to get a decent monthly rate.

To give you an example, the Welcome Plaza offers Bt650 per day but their monthly rate is shit at a discount of only Bt50 per day making some Bt18,000 or so per month. I would have considered a decent monthly rate to be below Bt15,000 for that place.

So if any of you guys stay in hotels with pools in this sort of price range, can you please post up. Don't worry if you don't know about monthly rates. Any websites or contact details most appreciated.

Many thanks.

Lek Hotel: old wing 750/night. good buffet breakfast 95 Baht

Nice pool.

New wing is 12-1500/night.

I stayed in the old wing and was perfectly comfortable. Not luxurious, but clean.

Eden is ok, but a bit far from the action for my taste.

Sabai Lodge, various prices, but good value.

Hope this helps

About a year or two I looked at a hotel that had good monthly rates. It was new and slightly off the beaten path. I don't recall the name or address, but to get there you take Soi Bukhao from Pattaya Klaang and take the first left (I think, or it could be second left), going away from The Second Road. There is a vague memory that the place could be called Sawatdee Mansion but I really don't remember.

The only reason I didn't take it was that I didn't want to moto back every night. Other than location, it was very attractive.

Archived