Bar Girl S-1 (V-1)...

I?m sure there?s a lot of ?it depends? regarding this question but my current TG (possibly TGF, I?m really taking some time with this one) got me thinking?

Have any of you long time LoS travelers, Expats, whatever, figured out when a girl has spent too much time in a bar, Ago go, or MP, to be safely recovered??? You know, she?s just started working but gets out of the scene in a few months vs. a few years. Is there a point she can regain control of her life and safely move into a more ?normal? existence (before running outta ?runway? then crashing& burning)? I?m sure the cynics will say once she makes the choice to enter the scene she?s already crashed & burned, but I?m betting ?well hoping? there?s enough runway left to safely recover a life and maybe turn it around for another take off :D

Any experiences out there???

Nakbin

There are a hundred possible answers to your post, I'll try one.

The girl needs to be ready to get out of the bar. Alot of girls are not ready, and tho one might appear to have left the bar, in her mind she is just working a different angle.

This means for some girls that working years in the bar was necessary before they could "recover" which is an inadequate word for the change they are experiencing.

Archived