Farang guys and their approach to thai woman

dsab

Sorry,

I meantioned the girl was married. I read the original thread wrong.

Ever see "swingers"? in that movie there is a discussion on how soon after you get a girls number you should call. 3, 4 etc. Well, he calls that night like 8 times, funny.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Of course she expected a call sooner or later but what she (obvisoulsy) didn't expect was his offer to pay her for her time off at work... how romantic is that???

She told him that she had a job, and couldn`t, and if it`s wasn`t a bit early for that. He just said that he would pay for her absence time at work.

She says it's too early, obviously she wants to take it step by step...the guy has no qualms skipping a few :) ..but fact is that the girl doesn't appreciate his offer to pay her for her time off and I can't argue with that.

• 1 month later...

I agree just because a thai girl give's a number out that means they "have" to go out with you??

I am married to a thai lady and even though I am half thai I couldn't go out with her right away.

I had patience and everything worked out in the end.

I live in the states and have gone to thailand with my farang friends and they get blown away at how nice thai women are. One of my friend's said why is this pretty lady talking to me.

two different cultures that's all it is in the end.

but if your thinking just because i got the ladie's number that means she's going to go out with you right away, you have a reality check coming.

and this guy wanted her to go to another place alone with him. not going to happen i assure you.

Archived