Farang guys and their approach to thai woman

dsab

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hope you guys can escape the argument trying to prove or not that ALL thai women can be bought. Even the whole of us, we can't possibly know all of them 30 millions, 20 if you take out too old or too young.

I think Torrenova had a point. Why did this woman give her phone #? In my life, when a girl is not ready to jump at me, she asks me my phone number and keep hers.

I won't go into what is considered buying or not a woman, but the sinsod (even reimbursed, the symbol in it is strong) and other behaviours seem indeed to put some kind of value other than just her personality. hard to deny that.

About the story, I believe the guy just rushed his fences, he could have probably gotten a date and a week-end with a little patience and "savoir-vivre" (courtesy).

But yes, i find it embarassing that for so many thai women i have met and told someone, i am asked by this or that friend/guy, "did you give her money?". Most likely, most thais are also thinking the same when seeing a farang and a thai woman. I know, because i remember Ubon cops asking me bluntly how much i paid the GF I had. her father was working in the governor's office and had farms all over the region.

It's wrong to assume so much, but at the same time, the culture of "paying one's way into a date, RS, night" is quite pervasive. This guy in the story was a bit thick and just used the wrong technique, most likely.

Let's say most people can be bought given a large enough incentive. Thing is, I'd say in most cases this entirely unrealistic as most people don't have that much money.

Irrespective of this, why doesn't a Thai women have a right to be pissed off if she's treated like shit? You seem to imply that she's got to live with it, "but she and others cannot live in the 21st century and retain attitudes and customs from the 18th and 19th centuries."

She shouldn't have to deal with it to begin with.

<<burp>>

Guest lazyphil

<<Shit, even I have a price, unfortunately only a handful of individuals globally can afford it!!!! >>

Two pints of best and a packet of pork scratchings and I'm yours :)

Sticky said:

She (a married women) GAVE her number to the farang and HE has the nerve to call. Typical female BS. Maybe she will learn not to do that again.

I dopn't recall the reference to the chick being married. The only married woman is the posters wife if I am correct.

Archived