What's the cause of insane killings?

Zaad

I understand that HT, and see nothing wrong with that for Thailand itself. Thai people don't necessarily have to change themselves, their culture, way of thinking, lifestyle etc.. Basically, those changes I mentioned wouldn't affect any of this.

I'm talking about decreasing violence in general throughout this country. I understand the 'eye-for-an-eye' concept but many times this is not the case.

IMHO *nothing* is relevant or important enough to stop this or any country from trying to decrease the violence in its society.

I disagree.

A lot has to do with Thais trying everything to save face and the inability to feel/acknowledge guilt. They would not admit their own failure, so when you fire them they would not see that they were not up to the job but that you are a bad boss. Ever noticed that when Thais apologise it is only because i is expected, but it actually means shit.

Guest lazyphil

We have a few CCTV based shows here, I've seen some horrible attacks by upto 10 thugs on one kid for looking at my bird the wrong way....pathetic shits!

There are many more violent crimes in the States than when I was a kid. The world is becoming a rather nasty place. So just what is the reason? It's not simply in Thailand.

p.s. Shooting somebody 2 days later is premeditated murder pure and simple. It is hardly losing your cool and blasting someone in anger.

Archived