4 wild days and nights in Pattaya (is anybody reading this crap?)

Ranger

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

vtombrown we were all dressed very smart. ages were 21 22 24 31, all newbies and had never been in the gogo before. it was the only place we had anything like this happen and unnerved us all for quite a time. the reason i bring this up is because in rangers trip report he mentioned that a girl does this to him. if he reads this i hope he can shed some light

Fat Harry,

Can you remember the name of the bar? That aside I would forget about it, unfortunately you get some bad apples. Pattaya in my experince attracts a livlier sort of girl who genuinely like to Party. In Bangkok the girls do enjoy themselves but its more business, places like Nana Disco serve a purpose for them, whereas in Pattaya they actually enjoy the nights out genuinely.

Pattaya also has a greater Eurpoean influence , you have various clubs Marine 2 , Boom which are pretty similar to Eurpoean dance clubs except there full of TG who dont say no.

With all of this come some down and outs; from Europe in the main who do cause trouble and are the victims of trouble. Maybe the girl mistook you for someone else, or maybe you had offended another farang and he had told them that you were no good. Unfortunately those girls seem to believe what there told.

But don't worry,I am sure that today as I type this some farang is sprinting out of his hotel room after some bar girl tells him that he has a big problem.

tongue.gif" border="0

[ July 17, 2001: Message edited by: spirit_of_town_hall ]

quote:

Originally posted by tbear31:

Great stories! You need to share your secrets with the girls. Seems like they are all over you.

T

My secret is that I am a "hansum man"-LOL

Really, I just treat the girls like regular girls when I meet them and not like whores. Except in bars where they grab your dick the moment you sit down-that's a different dynamic. After getting to know them, All I usually ask is "do you want to go with me tonight?". I like to take them somewhere first and not just head back to the hotel and screw right away. When we finally hit the hotel, it's almost always good. They almost all want to see me again even though I only pay 1000B LT and tell them up front that I have a girlfriend already and am a big butterfly. I think most of them like being treated nice and taken out a bit, instead of the usual "pay bar, go hotel".

Ranger

quote:

Originally posted by fatharry2:

vtombrown we were all dressed very smart. ages were 21 22 24 31, all newbies and had never been in the gogo before. it was the only place we had anything like this happen and unnerved us all for quite a time. the reason i bring this up is because in rangers trip report he mentioned that a girl does this to him. if he reads this i hope he can shed some light

fatharry2,

I can't comment on what happened to you, but the girl making the throat slashing sign to me was doing it as a joke as she had seen me in her bar with several other girls. I had flirted with her on many occasions (many times while the girl I was with was using the toilet!) and it was meant in fun (I hope!).

Also, I have never stayed at the Penthouse, but hear it's a fun place if you don't mind the noise. Can't remember ever mentioning the Penthouse, so I am not sure where you got that from.

Ranger

You will be surprised how many people read trip reports. Keep them coming.

It might be useful to put a counter to tally how many times the page is viewed? you will then know how many people click on your trip report.

thanks

Gilbert

Archived