4 wild days and nights in Pattaya (is anybody reading this crap?)

Ranger

Just got back from another great Pattaya trip. I may have to move there! These reports were originally written for a group of friends, so they assume a knowledge of the venues and contain some in-jokes that may not make sense to everyone.

Day 1: A diamond in the rough, or a great actress?

Doesn't really matter if she is full of shit or not as I had a great time! I arrived in Pattaya yesterday alone (didn't plan on being alone for long!). Called my soapy gal, but no answer. After a nice foot massage, I headed over to Soi Yodsak. Stopped into Red Point to see is Miss 175 (as in 175 ST's in one month) was there. The blond girl that F likes was standing outside and led me in for a drink. She told me that Miss 175 was "off" today and after explaining to her that she can tell me the truth and it didn't matter to me as I knew Miss 175 has "many customers" and she knows that I am a big butterfly, she tells me the truth that Miss 175 isn't working anymore and is living with a Farang (good for her, hope it lasts longer than the last time).

Then Blondie trys her best to get me to take her upstairs. Now F has never taken her, but I know that she is on his list of future conquests, so I politely decline. Not an easy thing for me to do as I found her quite attractive and she was applying "pressure" to get me to change my mind. I told her that F liked her so I couldn't take her (the new me!) and I wouldn't take another girl from the bar anyway for Miss 175's sake. I wandered down the street and was intending on hitting King Kong Bar for some late afternoon fun. I never made it that far! Standing outside Roxy Club was a very striking girl that caught my eye. She was quite tall and way too attractive to be working on Soi Yodsak (Ladyboy alert?). I followed her inside and the place was empty. Another girl gives me shit for not remembering her and is mad because I am with this other girl instead of her. I don't remember her, maybe I bought her a drink once and diddled?

We sit on the couch and she's starts diddling me and telling me in a slightly deep voice how she wants to "suck and fuck me" (Ladyboy alert #2). I reach down to feel her(?) breasts and they feel pretty firm , or is that just the bra? (Ladyboy alert #3). She places my hand under the bra and I am relieved that they feel real, and very nice I might add. She places my other hand down her pants and I am very, very pleased to feel a dripping wet pussy! OK, that's all the confirmation that I needed, lets go upstairs! In the room, she takes off my pants, and while I am standing next to the bed goes right to work on my favorite activity (no mention of "shower"). I lay her down on the bed and return the favor. Other than a "Don King" (she won't cut it for me either, saying that her hair is too strong and will hurt me if she trims it), this girl (I am 100% sure that she's a girl now) has a perfect body, nicely shaped tits with perky upturned nipples and a great, firm ass.

What follows over the next hour is one of the most passionate sessions I have ever had (that's saying a lot). We talk a bit afterwards and she tells me that she has only been in Pattaya 6 days (bullshit alert) and worked in a hotel before in Korat and this is her first time working in a bar (bullshit alert). She says that she likes Farang men and met a few working in the hotel, so decided to come to Pattaya to get the opportunity to meet more Farangs. I offer to take her out tonight and tell her that I can just pay her for LT instead of paying for ST in the bar (I would have paid 500B for the ST). She quickly and enthusiastically agrees. I pay her bar fine plus 200B for use of the ST room, so my little "test drive" only ends up costing me 200B. She tells me that she hasn't seen any of Pattaya as she hasn't left the bar (her room is upstairs from the bar) except once and then the guy only took her to his hotel (bullshit alert).

We catch a songtaew down Beach Road and she is looking around like somebody that has never been here before, pointing at the floating restaurant and wondering what it is. I point out Royal Garden Mall as she has no idea what it is. We stroll down walking Street and she is amazed at how many women there are everywhere. I take her to play pool and then ask her if she wants to go to a go-go bar. Once again, she claims to have never been, but is curious to go and have a look. We go to Dollhouse and she is wide-eyed and is asking me lots of questions about how everything works in a go-go bar. She can't believe that there are so many beautiful girls and wonders why some are topless and why others are totally nude ("aren't they shy?"). She enjoys pointing out girls with nice bodies to me and has her hand in my lap, stroking me the whole time.

Note to interested parties: #72 puts the famous #33 to shame. Don't think they are real, but they are spectacular (that means fabulous, B) and she has the face and backside to compliment them as well. We went to Happy a go-go and the talent there was quite impressive. I don't know about the rest of the bars in town, but there's no drop-off in talent at these 2. We then ate dinner at P72 and people watched on Walking Street while we ate. She made fun of the goofy looking Farangs and fat European women along with me. I get a call for Miss Soapy and tell her that I already have a date for the evening, but ask her if I can stop in Sabai Dee to see her tomorrow. She claims that she no longer works there becasue she got "tired". I hope that doesn't mean that she has an "issue" and can't work (I have dealt with too many of those lately). I tell her that I'll call her in the next few days when I am free.

Then we went to Tony's and she had a blast. We sat right by the dance floor and she danced with the female singers for a couple of songs and even got me to dance with her for one song. I was planning on taking her to Xzyte afterwards, but when she started lap dancing and sticking her tongue down my throat, I decided we better just head to the hotel before I burst! I think we got to sleep a couple of hours later and it was better than the afternoon session by far. I awoke about noon and had plans to meet somebody to discuss business. She had other plans and I was an hour late! If she is lying about only being in Pattaya for 6 days, then give her the Oscar! Either way, I don't care and I had enough fun that I barfined her for tonight too. I let her go and told her that I would come and get her at her bar at 7 and not to do any ST's! Life is good!

Day 2: "Anything you want to do, you can do with me!"

Hearing that beats the hell out of "Up to you", especially when it's being said to you in bed! Despite that, and the fact that there is no way in hell I am going to find anyone better looking, with a better body, and most importantly with such an accomadating attitude, I did a "catch and release" this morning and released her back into the to the big pond known as Pattaya. I'll resume "fishing" tonight, I guess I just crave variety.

Last night, I met up with the Lawyer and a couple of his older pals. I haven't thought of clever nicknames for them yet, so I will refer to them as the old American and the old Engilshman. The old American and I went for a traditional massage on Soi 6 before dinner. I had to speak to the papasan to make sure that we would get the correct price as they wanted to charge us the "tourist price". After a great massage, we stopped into King Kong Bar next door to wait for the Lawyer and the old Englishman. The girl that I liked there was upstairs, so a willing substitute was found. When the Lawyer showed up, the girl that he wanted was in the toilet talking on her cell phone, so he also found a substitute. He was standing up talking to us and the girl proceded to strip him naked! I was forced to see a bit more of the Lawyer than I needed to see. Too bad the girls in this bar are so shy!

We headed off for dinner and I grabbed my gal from her bar. The boys were impressed, although they also wondered if she wasn't possibly a Katoey. The Lawyer had a hard time buying the "6 days in Pattaya" story because of how comfortable she acted around us. She was holding both of our hands while walking down the street. I still believe the 6 days in Pattaya, but know that she has put some time in elsewhere for sure. We had a nice Thai dinner at PIC Kitchen on Soi 5, although the old Englishman ordered a sandwich because he doesn't eat Thai food?! Then, we headed off to a beer bar near Pattayaland 2 to watch the Muay Thai and then hit a couple of go-gos on Walking Street.

I was reluctant to go in Super Baby, as I still hoped to reconcile with Miss Super Baby. I decided that it didn't much matter and went in anyway. She wasn't there, so no harm done. The old American spotted an absolute cutie and asked her over for a drink and got a "no way old man" response. The Lawyer tried in vain to attract her attention too. Too much attitude in this bar! The lawyer tells me that if the girl knew how much money the old American would pay her, she'd be kicking herself. I can only assume that she might be one of the many in this bar that prefers our Japanese friends. We then hit Happy a go-go as the talent had been good last night. The old Englishman has me bring the mamasan over and after a long discussion, he has 2 very attractive and slim lovelies by his side. A 1000B note takes care of paying bar for both girls and they are off to change. The old American decides that he wants to go back and take the gal that diddled him at King Kong Bar after our massage, so we head out.

While stolling down Walking Street and watching the old Englishman with one girl in each arm, I decide that a picture of them would make the perfect billboard advertisment for Pattaya! We part ways as the old Englishman is ready to hit the hotel with his 2 lovelies and I take my girl to Xzyte Disco as I had planned on yesterday before her lap dance at Tony's got me thinking about something else. Our timing was poor as the show had just finished and the next one wasn't due to start for an hour and a half. We had a couple drinks and danced a bit, but I can't take too much of the techo-crap dance music, so we left after about 30 minutes and went back to the hotel. At the front desk of the Sabai, a new clerk that I hadn't seen before demands her ID. I wave no and she yells that it's hotel policy. I tell her that I always stay here and never have the girls leave their ID and she produces a waiver for me to sign. I refuse and head up to the room. I'll have to ask An what the deal is with this.

In the room, she is all over me again and procedes to remove both of our clothes and drags me into the bathroom. I bend her over the sink and do a bit of "rubbing" and we continue this in the shower. When I "accidentally" rub her back side, she asks if I want to "fuck her there" and I say "up to you". She replies that she has never done it, but is willing to try (bullshit alert) and one of her friends told her she should try it. We hit the bed and have a very sloppy, saliva drenched extended foreplay session. Hell, I got more wet in the bed then I did in the shower! After some "regular" action, I ask her if she still wants to try the backdoor action. She says that she does and then gives me the classic line "Anthing you want to do, you can do with me!". I take things slow and soon doubt that she is an "ass virgin" and she actually seems to enjoy it and looks at me the whole time with an evil look in her eye and a half grin/half grimace accompianed by plenty of moaning. I have gotten away from this particular activity lately, but because of her acting or actual enjoyment, it was quite good.

After we rested and watched TV for awhile, she started the tongue bath again. I am pretty exhausted, so I just lie back and close my eyes. She demands that I watch her (this is a nice change from the shy girls), so I comply. She works very, very hard to give me a happy ending and now I am really exhausted and need to sleep. She jokes that we have to do it 8 more times. She asks if she can see me tomorrow too and I tell her that I will be too sore to make love for at least a week and want to go out with my friends. She is too smart to believe that and I finally tell her that I was happy to spend the 2 days with her, but need to spread my butterfly wings. She is clearly not happy, but seems to understand. We cuddle a bit and finally sleep.

In the morning, she awakes me with another tongue bath. I stop her when she gets to Mr. Happy, party because I am still sore and partly because we have plans for an afternnon soapy. She again gives me shit about not wanting to see her today. I tell her that I really like her and want to see her every time I come to Pattaya, but can't spend my whole visit with her. I also tell her that I am afraid that if I spend too much time with, I might like her too much and don't want to do that to my girlfriend. She, of course, knows that this is bullshit. We exchange phone #'s and E-mail addresses. She claims that her phone is broken right now, but she'll E-mail me when it's fixed. When she opens her wallet to deposit the 1000B I give her, she puts her thumb over the date on her ID card. That got me curious and I asked to see it. She refused and instead shows me her credit card, or should I say her boyfriend's credit card. It seems that he takes care of her, but she came to Pattaya because she likes to "have fun with Farang".

We have a friendly wresting match for her wallet and I finally win and have a look at the ID card. Well, she had told me that she was 22, but is really 20. Not sure why she would lie about that? Now she tells me that if she can't see me today, then she wants to see the Lawyer. "I think I need to try him" she says. Not sure if she is just trying to get me jealous or what, but I call him and get his permission and go ahead and give her his number. We'll see if she calls him. I do want to see her again, but doubt she'll remain in Pattaya for too long.

Life is good!

Day 3: Just another "typical" day in Pattaya

Yes, all of what follows actually occured in a 12 hour period. You gotta love Pattaya!

After lunch and E-mail, I met the Lawyer and his 2 pals Benny Hill and Daddy Warbucks (I thought of nicknames for them as I am sure they wouldn't appreciate being referred to as the Old American and the Old Englishman!) at Sabai Dee for an afternoon soapy. They all chose girls and I did something different and let the girl choose me and took the one who was doing everything but jumping up and down and yelling "Pick me, pick me!". When the clothes came off, I was a bit disappointed though. Padded bras need to be banned! Also had some baby drag from a 3 yr old rugrat and a not so perfect ass. The bath and the slip-n-slide was very nice however, but I still wasn't exactly turned on. I just lay back on the bed and figured I could close my eyes and let her do whatever she decided to do. That plan worked for about 10 minutes, but she was so good that I quickly got in the mood and we had a very nice time.

Afterwards, she just lay in my arms until the phone rang indicating that our time was up. We quickly showered and as we went out the door, ran into the Lawyer and his date who had also used up the allotted time.

Benny Hill and Daddy Warbucks were waiting downstairs and we sat and compared notes. I was the only one that didn't have a price discussion/arguement about the "standard" 1000B tip. The fact that she knew that I had been there many times (she just smiled when I mentioned Miss Soapy's name, but I am quite sure she had seen me there with her before) probably helped, but I relayed one little trick that I always employ in the Pattaya soapys that seems to help. I always lay out a 1000B note on the table as I am getting undressed. I don't say anything, but they see this and price has never been discussed. When we are done, I also lay out 20B for the maid and sometimes joke with the girl and point at the 20B and say "tip for you" and then point at the 1000B and say "tip for maid".

After the soapy, Benny Hill wanted to head to Soi Post Office as I guess he left "less than fully satisfied". I went along strictly to lend moral support of course. The Lawyer had to run to the hotel and I took the boys to Nice with Ice. Daddy Warbucks went to explore the street as Benny and I entered Nice with Ice after passing by Pump Station and getting major shit from the girls I knew there for not stopping. Benny quickly went upstairs with the girl that sat next to him, while I sat downstairs with 2 hose beasts on either side of me trying to explain to them that I "had no power". However, when a hot, young thing came over and told me that she could "give me power", I decided to see if she really could. She had a great body and when I complimented her on her nice breasts, she says "I have nice pussy and nice ass, too. I can do EVERYTHING, can fuck pussy and fuck ass". I told her that I would keep that in mind, but for now could only handle a "soft n slow" BJ.

I joined Benny Hill and had a seat upstairs (2 seats away) and soon the Lawyer comes up and sits right between us and we talk the whole time. My girl is very, very skilled and I enjoy the ice sensation (believe it or not, a first for me). When we got close to the 30 minute time limit, I decided that I had better "give her a helping hand" and I had a very happy ending. She gave the Lawyer some shit for talking too much and distracting me. If I hadn't just had a soapy, there's no way I would have lasted the 30 minutes as she was GOOD. It pays to come to the professionals! After she came back from brushing her teeth and gargling, I gave her a well earned 200B tip and played with her on the couch while Benny Hill went into "overtime" with his girl. I went back to the hotel to shower and change so I could meet the boys for dinner.

I stopped on Soi Yodsak to see my gal from the past 2 days as she had called me and said that she had something to give me. I arrive at her bar and she looks very, very good. She tells me that if I pay bar that she will go with me for free as she doesn't care about money! If I was a little less seasoned, this whole act of hers might have got me hooked. One story that I forgot from yesterday. We were in bed, and I was telling her that her body was perfect except for the "Don King" and she says "You want to cut OK, anything you want to do, you can do with me". So, I took her in the bathroom and gave her a nice haircut (another first for me). So, in the bar, she gives me a picture of her that she had taken yesterday after she finished at the beauty salon and again tells me that she wants to be with me. I tell her that I'll see her next time I'm in Pattaya and head to the hotel. Here's the E-mail that she just sent me. I will not be seeing her tonight, but would like to keep her as a "regular".

HiRanger.

thank you very much for your e-mail.i really need to see you a gain.

But i still don't know how long i have to see you a gain.thank you for good time you do please to me.and i hope i can talk you in e-mail .i hpoe you do no'tfor get me too.i'm sure no't forget you .(myfriend)

i don't know Why i still miss you much.May be you have to see in Bkk

Ha...Ha ...do you know i stay with you two day .you make me so happy.

you make me forget some thing.thank you a gain...i talk with very soon.

i need to meet you tonith...BYE FOR NOW...I GIVE A BIG KISSSSSSSS

I meet the boys at a German Restaurant and this is where I come up with the Benny Hill nickname as we are watching Mr Bean on TV. Somebody mentions Benny Hill and he procedes to turn his hat sideways do a dead on Benny Hill impression. After dinner, I take the boys to Hot N Cold 2. We arrive and there are police all over the street and I wonder what's going on. The bar is closed tonight as I guess somebody forgot to pay off the cops. I go inside anyway and spot Lek and talk to her. Miss Showgirl is upstairs sleeping, but Lek wants to see me tonight and there won't be a barfine because the bar is closed. I got her phone number and promise to call her later. She asks me for money for food and says she wants to go sleep, so I give her 100B and am a bit less sure that I will call her now, but it's a good back up plan. We lost Benny Hill, so I call him and he is already back in the hotel with 2 of the Hot N Cold girls! Daddy Warbucks was chatting with one outside and procedes to buy her and all her friends noodles from the food cart. I also heard that earlier he had bought flowers for every girl in Las Vegas go-go (he's also folically challenged, hence the name Daddy Warbucks).

Daddy Warbucks wants to go get his girl from King Kong again and the Lawyer wants to grab a gal from one of the beer bars, so I am on my own now. I head to Walking Street and decide to see if #72 at the Dollhouse has an attitude that matches the body. I don't see her and sit through the 3 dance shifts and am getting up to leave as she come up to me in street clothes. I start to say something to her and quickly realize that she has been barfined by the guy sitting next to me-oops! Damn, she must have taken at least 30 minutes getting changed! I pop my head in Tony's, but it's too early so I check out Dream go-go which is the new sister bar to Happy. Well, they obviously get Happy's leftovers as there is nothing in here worth considering. I decide to go to Happy as I have always had my eye on a particular girl in there.

I spot Miss Pink, so named for her pink nipples and as I later find out, pink somewhere else! I motion her over for a drink and she comes over and gives me the throat slashing sign. I have seen her many times, but have always had a girl with me from another bar and she would flirt with me when the girl would go to the toilet and then give me the throat slash! I tell her that she must have me confused with my evil twin brother and when she doesn't buy that, I tell her the girl I was with was "sister me". She finds this very amusing and we talk and get to know each other. Already knowing the answer, I ask her where she is from. Chiang Mai, of course. She has the lovely light skin, the afore mentioned pink nipples that can only mean Chiang Mai. Her strawberry blond hair and light skin give her quite a different look from the typical dark skinned Issan bar girl. She has a nice little body (39 kilos) too.

We chat for a while and when she goes off to dance, I stare and flirt with her the whole time. When she comes back from dancing, I ask if she wants to go with me tonight and get a positive response. I take her to Tony's and then to Hollywood Disco and we have a great time at both. At some point in the evening, she tells me that she has a 6 month old baby, and I look at her flat tummy and just laugh and am quite sure that she is joking. After the show finishes at Hollywood, we are walking down to 2nd road to catch a songtaew back to the hotel and she says that she needs to go back to the bar at 2:30 am for a "pussy check-up". Well, I have never heard of them doing check-ups at 2:30 am, so I am a bit puzzled as to what she is trying to pull. As it's now almost 2 am, I tell her that she can do what she wants, but I am going to the hotel (I still had my back-up plan available, so wasn't too worried). She says never mind and we head to the hotel.

I buzz for the driver to stop at Soi 2 and he turns down Soi 2, so I figure he might as well drop us in front of the hotel. I know the fare is 5B each, but figure since I rode it down the Soi I would be generous and pay 20B for both of us. I give him the 20B, but he demands 40B. I just walk away and try to enter the hotel, but he and my girl are yelling at each other. I try to pull her into the hotel and tell her never mind, but they continue to yell at each other. I go over and point to the fucking sign that says "fare not over 10B" and basically tell him to fuck off. I finally drag her into the hotel and she is pissed off big time. She asks for a pen and paper at the front desk and writes down the number of the songtaew so she can report him in the morning. I guess the easiest thing would have been to give the guy the extra 20B and not got into the big arguement, but I refuse to get ripped off. It's not the money, it's the principle.

Everything in the next 2 paragraphs may or may not be true as her lips were moving, but I believe her.

Up in the room, she again says she needs to leave to go get checked and I tell her that if she doesn't want to be here then she is free to leave. Then, I finally get the real story, she needs to be home around 3 am to sleep and take care of her baby. She really has a 6 month old baby at home, although you could never tell from her body. We have a nice little talk and I tell her that leaving at 3 am is no problem for me as I like to sleep by then anyway, but wish she had told me this a few hours earlier. She says that she tried to, but I didn't believe her when she tried to tell me that she had a baby. This was true, I just laughed at her as I was sure she was joking. She got married to a guy from Hong Kong that she met while working as a hotel maid in Chiang Mai. He worked in Japan and she spent 3 months there but left him when he became an abusive drunk. She then went back to Chiang Mai and worked at a massage place where full service was on the menu. After the baby was born, she came to Pattaya along with her sister and the sister helps take care of the baby while she works.

Her 3 months in Japan also left her with a dislike for the Japanese as she says that they treated her like shit. She won't go with Japanese customers even though they "pay big money". After we talked, we had a great time in bed and she didn't leave until after 3:30. I told her that I wanted to see her again and that leaving at 3 am was fine with me, but I would want to take her earlier from the bar. She tells me that Happy a go-go has a 1000B barfine for before 11pm, so I need to call either her or the mamasan and say that I was with her yesterday and then it will just be the standard 500B. I have never heard of this, and it sounds ridiculous, but she says it's true and many customers any unhappy about it. She also says that if you talk to the mamasan instead of dealing with the girls, you will be quoted an inflexible 1500B ST/2500B LT price. Benny Hill confimed this, but says he was able to negotiate the figure down. She did ask me "when you take lady from other bar, how much you give she", which really meant "how much are you going to pay me". I guess it's a fair question, but one I don't like to hear and usually a deal breaker for me. I told her that I pay 1000B always and she seemed OK with that. I gave her my phone number and she is supposed to call me at 4 pm today if she wants to see me, so we'll see I guess.

I really like this girl, she has an innocent charm that is completely different from the girl I just spent 2 days with. I think that's what I love about this life, you can have experiences with so many different type girls and it's usually all good. But, if she doesn't call, no big deal. There are plenty of other options! As I say, life is good!

Day 4: How to double your money in 3 hours!

Just after typing my report of yesterdays activities, my Chiang Mai cutie Miss Pink, called me to say that she was sick and couldn't see me tonight. Now, that could mean any of the following A: she has another date B: 1000B just ain't enough C: didn't like the bedroom action last night D: really doesn't "like me too much" or E: she's really sick. I would like to hope that it's E, but the other 4 are more likely. But, no big deal as there are about 10,000 other choices in this town anyway. I told her I would see her in a few weeks next time I am in town. After receiving this crushing news, I somehow managed to stop crying and wandered over to Silom Sauna for a traditional massage.

Now, the last time I was here, my oily massage went horribly wrong and I ended up doing the fat girl right in the cubicle. She, of course was happy to see me and quickly grabbed me and led me back to the room. I told her "only massage" today, but she had other ideas. I should have known I was in trouble when she only spent 30 minutes on the legs and half of that time she spent grabbing my dick. While getting a back massage, she paid way too much attention to my butt and kept reaching under and saying "massage here?". No, no no! When I turned over for the head massage, she began massaging the small head instead. I said no, hand too stong, jep jep. Well, she began using something a bit softer than her hands and my resistance was gone (NO, NO, no, ok, OK, yes, YES, OH YES!).

Afterwards, she did go back to the actual massage, but I was a bit dismayed when she used the same towel that she had used to "clean up" her face and placed it on my back for the neck and shoulder massage! Also, she kept trying to kiss me on the lips after finishing the "special" massage which would have been OK if she had gone to brush her teeth or gargle first. Tipped her 500B and paid 200B for the 2 hour "traditional" massage and went back to the hotel to shower and change for dinner. One problem with getting a massage from a fat girl, she ate all my fruit! OK, she's not THAT fat, but compared to the 39 kilo girl from last night she's a bit large. OK, she'd be considered svelte in Wisconsin!

I went to meet the boys for dinner at a Thai restaurant on Soi 1. They were quite amazed to see me show up alone. The Lawyer informed me that he had just gone to the Roxy Club and barfined my girl since I was done with her for this trip. Actually, he assumed that I was done with her forever, but I didn't mind and actually thought what followed was funny as hell. She wasn't at the bar, so the mamasan said she would call him when she got back for her short-time (or whatever she was off doing). He left Benny in the ST room at Blue Hawaii and said he would join us for dinner in a bit. We have drinks and after 30 minutes or so, Benny shows up looking pleased with himself and we enjoy a nice Thai dinner. When we are almost finished with dinner, the Lawyer gets the call from her and he tells her he will come and get her in a bit. Then Benny Hill offers him 1000B for her! The Lawyer, never passing up an opportunity to make a buck (he is a lawyer,after all!), quickly accepts and pockets the 1000B! So, that's how to double your money in 3 hours, barfine a girl for 500B and sell her to your horny friend for 1000B! He calls her back and tells her that he can't come and get her because he is with me and doesn't want me to know that he is taking her, so he will send his friend to get her. Now, it's up to Benny Hill to convince her to go back to the hotel with him instead. The Lawyer and I were taking bets on whether he could make this happen or not. Some of you may think this whole bit is cruel, but it's nothing they don't do to us!

We get in a songtaew and drop Benny off on Soi 6. He strolls off, grinning like a cheshire cat and is positively giddy! We head down to Soi 7 to Hot N Cold 2. It is closed again, I guess they really pissed off the police. We wander over to Soi 8 and are going to head down to Beach Road and go to Tahitian Queen, but as we pass by the Flipper, we spot Benny and the girl waiting to enter the elevator. He looks like he is trying to explain things to her and she looks a bit befuddled. A couple of minutes later, the Lawyer's phone rings, and it's the girl wanting to know what the hell is going on. He says to put Benny on the phone and Benny says to tell her that it's OK. The Lawyer tells her that it's OK, but she still wants to see the Lawyer and wants to wait for him.. He tells her that he's with me and doesn't want me to find out and doesn't know when he can see her, so it's OK to go with Benny (the Lawyer is a master at spin control as all good laywers are). We are about to get on a songtaew and head to TQ when 2 hot looking girls on a motorbike hand us flyers for Paradise on Soi 8. They both look cute, so we ask if they are going to be there and decide we should check it out.

I have never been in the place before, but am pleasantly surprised. It has a live band playing behind the go-go girls and seems like a fun place. The girls are waiting for us, but the Lawyer ends up with the better of the 2. I am getting no vibes from mine and don't really find her as attractive as I first thought. The Lawyer's gal is a total hottie with big hooters (The Lawyer gave a favorable report in the morning, so I may look her up next trip!). I can tell that he is "done", so I head off on my own. I try calling the girl from Hot N Cold 2, but her phone is turned off, so I head back to Soi 2 near the hotel. When I get out of the songtaew, all the girls at Goldfinger (the foot massage place next to Sabai Dee), wave me over. I tell them that I am going to the disco and invite the door girl/manager to join me as I have always liked her and flirted with her pretty heavily the last time I was there. She says she can go with me at 1 am when they close, so I tell her that I'll come back then. It's just barely midnight, so I kill an hour at a beer bar playing pool with a little fat girl. I go back to Goldfinger but she says she has to wait for the last customer to finish and that won't be until after 2am and since she has to open the shop at 9am decides it will be too late. I sit and chat with her for a few minutes and tell her maybe next time.

The Lawyer calls me with another great story, once again proving that truth is stranger than fiction. As he is heading to the hotel with the cutie from Paradise, he runs into the girl from Roxy who had just finished up a ST with Benny. He said she didn't look to happy (gee, I wonder why?) and he didn't quite hear what she said to him (I'm sure it was "have a nice night"). Benny is right behind her and relays the story that she was a 7 out of 10, proving that as always, your mileage may vary. I guess she wasn't real thrilled with the switch at first, but decided to make the best of it and told him "OK, I make you happy". As it was his 3rd of 4 ST's on this particular day, she had to work pretty hard to "make him happy". He sent her on her way with 1000B and went to search for #4 for the day.

I try Classrom 2000 near the hotel and soon I have bought 4 ladies drinks and have 4 girls sitting with me. The only one of the 4 that I like is way too shy, so I pay and leave. I head to Walking Street and pop into Marine Disco. It's now 1:30am and the place is almost empty. I head to Tony's and it's pretty packed. I walk around looking for one particular girl that I have seen in there a few times, but don't see her so I quickly leave. I pop into Super Baby and Pretty Girl, but neither girl I am looking for is there either. I decide to walk over to Soi Post Office and look for the Nice with Ice girl from the other day, but it's closed when I arrive. It's now after 2am and I walk down 2nd road trying to decide where to head next. I am not especially proud of this next part, but in the interest of full disclosure, here goes.

As I am walking, I pass a not real attractive girl standing alone. She asks me if I want a BJ and I keep walking. She says "200B" and I turn around and walk back. 200B? Yes, have room. I follow her down an alleyway and am having visions of being jumped and robbed. She leads me behind some parked cars and through some tall bushes in an empty lot. I guess that was her room! She unbuckles me and goes to work. I keep my pants up with my hands in my pockets as I am still a bit paranoid about this. She does a credible job, but the atmosphere and the fact that I am standing up doesn't exactly put me in a proper mood. Then I realize that I am being eaten alive by mosquitos and decide that I have gotten my 200B worth. Well, now I can cross off the "200B blow job in the bushes" off my list of things to do!

I hop a songtaew to Soi 7/8 and decide to check out the beer bars. I pass by a bunch and don't see anything I like, so I try calling the Hot N Cold girl again. She answers and wants to meet me at the hotel, so I hop a moto and I am there in a few minutes. She beat me there and was waiting outside. I asked her about the bar being closed and she said "have to pay police". She didn't know how much the police require, but said the bar would be open tomorrow. We had an OK time in the room (twice), but she wasn't her usual happy self. I asked her about this and she said "me no happy, bar close". Let her go at 4 am and went to sleep.

Just got back to BKK and got an E-mail from the Roxy girl. She doesn't mention anything about going with my friend last night though! I will "rest" a few days in BKK now before heading to Cambo on Friday. Can't wait to get back to Pattaya though (2 new regulars and a nice prospect!) Life is good!

Ranger

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks guys,

Glad to know somebody's reading them. I guess when I post a report and nobody responds, I wonder if it's even being read. At least people on this board know this stuff isn't fiction, when I send it to friends back home they accuse me of making all this shit up!

Ranger

PARDON MY IGNORANCE but in may this year me and 3 other guys where in a gogo im not sure of the name, it was left off walking street with a lot of bear bars on both sides, when we sat down and ordered drinks, one of the girls made a throat slashing sign to another girl, and pointed at our group. well we shat ourselves, did not drink our beer in case it was poisened, and basicly thought we were going to get fucked up real bad, and left poste haste. can you please tell me what this means when a girl does this. hopefuly it does not mean that her boyfriend/pimp is going to get violent, as this is what we were thinking

Fatharry2,

I've never seen this before. If I had to guess, I'd say that you guys looked like undesirables, and she was signaling the other girl to not chat you guys up, because she wanted you to move on. Did you look dirty, obnoxious or violent that evening? Regardless, I am surprised that you erred on the side of caution, and split. Good for you. There are plenty of other bars around that don't send out bad vibes. cool.gif" border="0

Ranger,

Wait a couple days before asking us if we have read your stuff. It is so god damn long that it can't be digested in a single internet session. I'm sure I'll have liked it by the time I finish. Just takes time. wink.gif" border="0

Archived