Pattaya Party And Dance Contest

JaiGuruDev

Saturday, November 27

FLB Bar, Walking Street, Pattaya

8:30 PM Until ???

We're sponsoring a party and dance contest to be held at the FLB Bar on Walking Street in Pattaya, and you're all invited.

The party will be catered so come hungry. We're also expecting a live band, and a lucky draw throughout the evening (no tickets to purchase, but you must be present to win/collect). And the evening's festivities will be topped off with a dance contest. Having been to a few of them in the past, I can tell you they're not bad.

Additionally, we've hired a bus to take us to Pattaya. The bus will be leaving the Nana Hotel in Bangkok around noonish on 26 November. I'm told the bus seats 20 with baggage.

We have a few seats still available, so if anyone is interested in a ride just PM me.

For more information, click here.

Unlike a Nanapong DC the girls will only be from one bar, but the contests at FLB in the past have been very "entertaining." I'm expecting a fun time.

Also unlike a Nanapong DC, there'll be no passing of the hat. So there's no need to duck out before the last round.

:-)

Stop by, have some food, and say hello!

Hi Jai,

Not sure I can make it, I will hit bkk 26 nov evening and planned to get my ass to Chumpon right away, my bedwarmer waiting for me there...but she might visit her parents up North and meet me in bkk, in which case we will jump to Partya.

Besides enjoying a dance contest it would be nice to meet you again....

Anyway, have fun :beer:

Just had a look at your website you have some nice looking girls working there. Are they bar finable and if so what is the bar fine? I might come on my own and leave the GF at home...

Pity that I can't get there for the schoolgirls party !!!!!

Uniformguy

Hi uniformguy,

Thalenoi is right; it?s not my bar. Although I have heard a rumor it?s for sale.

Many of the girls there can be BFed. But you gotta strike fast because the well known ones go quick. I expect there to be a lot of competition on the 27; not only for the DC prize, but also for the pick of the BG?s.

Archived