Pattaya Party And Dance Contest

JaiGuruDev

• 3 weeks later...

JaiGuru,

I didn't have a chance to meet you, but did attend the party for a few minutes, around about 10:45 or so. The place was full, but didn't see any sign of a pending Dance Contest so ended up leaving quickly and as usual never found my way back.

Did see the posters explaining that the Party was on behalf of JaiGuru, so thanks again!

Cheers!

Sorry I missed you.

The FLB puts on a good show; the free buffet was impressive, the girls lived up to thier reputation, and the Ugly Brothers aren't the worst band in Pattaya (although some may say they come close ;-) ).

We had a lucky draw throughout the night and gave away some good prizes.

I don't wear a watch, but my guess is the DC started around 11:30 and lasted until after 2; however, the attempted corruption of the judges started around 9 or so.

But if you missed the party/contest don't worry; there's a trip report in the works with some interesting photos.

I'd also like to thank the guys that stopped by and said 'hello.' It was a fun time. I can't wait to do it all again next year.

As a judge I can now admit that I was corrupted by 10:00. The party was great, the company was great, ringing the bell... well, that hurt a bit. Jai throws a great party! But what the hell, I was on vacation!

Archived