Do falang men perceive Thai ladies as equals?

jjsushi said:
thalenoi said:

Daily leadership examples from our life:

Me: What/where do we eat today?

She: up to you

Me: 2 portions please

She: no pork or chicken, we had too much of that already

Me: agreed, I fancy fish or crab, but no shrimps today

She: ok, no shrimps but crab is good idea, with some tam and kaeng chued woon saen

Me: hmmm, I like that...

She: where is the best place around for crab pak bung karee and som tam?

etc.....

Our day is full of similar dillemmas....

Questionto JJ: who is the leader?

If you don't know I suggest that you ask your woman.

That question was directed to you, the expert in leadership :D

I do think there is life withouth leaders...

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[color:"red"] I do think there is life withouth leaders...

[/color]

I AGREE , :hug:however, sometimes, it takes older people who makes things work and know how to keep them working.

At one time I was stuck on equality, actually, it did help me in my career. Fortunately, I have realized that personal relationships are not exactly the same as working relationships.

Jasmine

jasmine said:

I AGREE , :hug:however, sometimes, it takes older people who makes things work and know how to keep them working.

At one time I was stuck on equality, actually, it did help me in my career. Fortunately, I have realized that personal relationships are not exactly the same as working relationships.

Jasmine

In my previous job I fought hard vs. crap leaders, injustice - corruption. It helped me also, I gained a lot of respect. But it wore me out. I gained a lot of enemies also. At work now, I have a different approach. I never get involved deeply into sides of arguements, I rather let things go and work long term for my points.

Don't agree with you about older people at all. I have seen enough old fools around to not respect age automatically.

Archived