DTAC down all over BKK? WTF?

Palatkik

Maybe just (un)Happy users or certain numbers (mine is 05#)? Still without signal at 6pm which is 9 hours since I first tried, was told to wait 24hrs by their support group as system problem.

Guess they will loose a lot of customers, will give them another 12hrs then before I dump them....

I am using it in Klong Toey area, don't know if same all over.

Cheers,

DTAC is seriously pissing me off too. Approx. couple of months back it was impossible to top up your balance for a few days coz the system was down. Last month i was able to make calls but out of the blue couldn't send any sms's. This has happened using two different phones. They fixed this from their end. Then last week the system was down again to top up your balance, albeit the downtime was not too long. Again last week was unable to send sms' for no apparent reason. The following day i had no signal as described in earlier posts.

Are they upgrading or changing things at the moment? I can understand things can go wrong but.....

I got this reply from DTAC :

Dear Sir,

Thank you for your e-mail.We really apologize for your inconvenience.We had some problem in system yesterday efffect to some number can not to call.However,we are solving problem immediatly for your easy using

Once again, we sincerely apologize for the inconvenience you have incurred, and we thank you for your patience and understanding. Should you have any further inquiries, please do not hesitate to contact us again if there is anything else we can do for you.

Best Regards,

That is why I switched to Orange. I started a post about this a few months ago. It looks like things have not gotten better.

Has anybody looked into Hutch yet? They have a plan that after mid night, the calls are only 1 baht per HOUR. Ridiculus price but what about service?

Archived