Toilet peeking

Zaad

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sargon,

"And no, I did not wait outside to ask him if he was fucking gay. Think I can guess his answer. "

Of course I wasn't interested in his answer. The reason I waited was to hopefully embarrass him to the max. And let him know I had noticed his sick fantasy. Perhaps it'll result in no more future visits from him.

Now if it had been a girl, well.. :hubba:

Hi Zaad,

A long time ago I asked a builder why the public toilet stalls in Thailand have walls, some, full walls not like the ones in the USA with spaces on the bottom. I thought it would be better and easier for air circulation and cleaning. His answer was "If ones build such toilet stalls, there will be no privacy. Most Thais are very curious!".

I find that hilarious, curious about such things :: Then some GFs told me about other women peeking in their stalls by climbing over the top!! Perhaps, it is a past time hobby? :D

Jasmine

I did and I am glad I did!

I used to be self conscious about my sexual organ: it seemed everybody was talking about how big they were and no matter how I measured, I still came out to being about 2".

Shit, (sorry Zaad, no pun intended) what was I to do?

So one day, I did the forbidden thing and looked - not just at one other person's memeber, but at several.

Boy was I relieved!

From that day on I have measured my member long ways as opposed to the way I was doing it - across.

Zaad said:

Would you guys have handled it differently? Experiences?

I was walking around BKK looking for MBK, so I stopped a Thai guy to ask for directions. The Thai guy, in his early 30's was very pleasant and friendly and looked like he worked in an office from the way he was dressed.

His english was marginal but he was able to communicate that he was also going close to MBK and would show me where it was. So I hailed a Taxi and the 2 of us got in. In the Taxi the Thai guy starts peppering me with questions like, where you from, 1st time to bkk? and how do like the gogo bars.

I tried to explain to him that this was my first trip to Thailand and I had come to visit some Thai ladies that I had met over the net. Yes I told him that I visited some gogo's but hadn't hired any of the girls....which was true. Something must have gotten lost in the translation because the next thing I know is that my new Thai buddy has placed his hand on my thigh and begins a slow caress.

My reaction....I started to laugh immediatly.....I haven't even gotten laid yet in BKK with a Thai female and my TB( Thai Buddy) is trying to do a soapy on me in the back of a Taxi. I wasn't offended at all....just rather amused. So I smiled at him and told him we have a misunderstanding and then asked him if he was Gay. He replied he was Bisexual.

I finally got it thru his head that I was straight, we continued on to MBK, I purchased my software and then I took my new best friend out to lunch. I paid of course.

Another happy encounter in the LOS

Archived