Toilet peeking

Zaad

Hi,

Something strange happened to me earlier this week (in LOS).

As I was dumping happily on my favorite toilet at work after lunch I suddenly saw somebody peeking over the wall.

There's a very low wall which seperates the western and squat toilet. About my highth 1.82m and easily to look over (even for a Thai) if one positions oneself on the squat toilet and stretches a little.

I had seen and thought about that but never expected anybody to actually enjoy seeing another making a shitty mess.

So I saw this piece of forehead and hair ducking down behind the wall as I looked up. FUCK WAS THAT? I thought. Who's that motherfu@#$. I finished my business quickly and waited for the asshole to come out. Took nearly 10 minutes for him to come out but I would have waited all day if necessary.

I had left the toilet but walked back in quietly to lure him out. I justed wanted to see his face and remember the guy. The shocked/embarrassed face was priceless as he came out of the squater. In both English and Thai I asked if he was a fucking gay and had learned any manners from his parents.

He stood there for a short while and left without saying a word. Well, I let him go since I was at work and didn't want to put myself into trouble. Seriously, I'd have whooped his ass few years ago but I have learned how to control myself especially for such (relatively) minor incidents.

P.S. This happened at my part-time teaching job. He was a student (only saw him once before) early twenties. Will refuse him in class if he ever happens to become my student. Not that he wants me to teach him anyhow :)

Would you guys have handled it differently? Experiences?

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don't worry about somebody peeking; it is when you feel the hand on your leg that you have to be concerned.

As for him taking a picture, I don't know 'what' you look like, so you are safe in that regards.

Archived