Thai Girl who came to Australia

arkutha

Hi All

Just to update on outcome of my discussions with my friend.

My friend told me that when his TG arrived from BKK, she phoned here parents to advise she had arrived & everything was OK. When she spoke to her mother, she was told her father had suddenly died.

My friend said she was devistated and felt helpless( I know as my Father died whilst I was in BKK last June)

next day on plane back to BKK via phuket.

She is eager to come back soon as she can rearrange her Visa.

So I think it was all true afterall.

take care all

Arkutha

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

>>how can anyone not like Perth?

... hear hear! Finest wines, finest beaches, finest weather in the world.. most gorgeous women in the world too, only for the likes of me it's only looky no touchy :-(

If only they had beer bars on every street corner, and I looked like Tom Cruise as I do in Pattaya when I stick a 500 baht note behind my ear, I'd never leave the place!

Hope things work out for your mate. My Thai ex GF loved it in Perth, and regrets butterflying her way to Europe instead.

:beer:

Hi Arkutha,

I think we've all flown often enough to know that you need a powerful stimulus to take two international flights in a 36-hour period - if it wasnt an actual death, there was something going on at home. As another poster said, if her motive was greed, she would have stayed long enough to really get her hooks into your friend.

Granted, Perth-BKK isnt the ordeal that our European members have to endure in terms of flight time, but the whole experience is still pretty crap. In a perfect world, we'd all fly direct to Asia after a couple of days relaxing in Broome. ::

Archived