Thai Girl who came to Australia

arkutha

Guest lazyphil

I met on a plane returning from LOS a young man who had been on a epic 6 month round the world trip (well that was his plan anyway!), started in los, then to oz, 2nd day in oz her found a flight back to los and stayed the 6 month trip in los, I think a female was involved!

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Arkutha,

It sounds like she changed her mind for whatever reason, but DON'T exclude the possibility that this might be true.

I wouldn't bet my money on it, but things like this could happen.

I agree with AF16 that it'd be a nice gesture to accompany her back to LOS and be present at her dad's funeral.

I would personally be worried to let her go alone since she's (should be) emotionally in a very weak position right now.

I think your friend can draw his own conclusions after her reaction (good or bad) to his request to accompany her.

Guest lazyphil

What has she to gain flying 10 hours down under to then go back home two days later??...I dont smell a scam, if there is one, what is it, I cant figure it out!

I guess she was not happy with the falangs way of living, she thought he lived in a castle (since he spend alot in Thailand) but discovered that it was a 2 room flat or something like that, I have seen it before as OH says usually to Sweden ;) I know 3 girls who came all the way to my country and then discovered that the falang was not "that" rich and the home wasnt "that" big and no party everyday and not the same "flipping cash" for daily shopping etc so back 2 bbk for bf #2-3-4-5, or her father is .........

Who really knows what the situation is.

Yes, perhaps her father is truelly ill.

Or maybe she has another boyfriend in Oz she's gonna shack up with.

Then again, she could have done a runner at the airport and is working on her back with dreams of buying the village in a year.

Archived