LaoHuLi Arrives

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dear Mr. Woww,

I must agree that LHL is without doubt, a worthy soul, and that there are indeed more than a few professional women who find his charms irresistable, but I do suspect that those qualities of his that we so appreciate in Bangkok, are the selfsame ones that compell the respectable citizenry of Vancover to see him off at the airport.

by the way, the book was great.

David

carew66 said:

LHL - I will do my level best to get over there. It's a weird weekend, loads of people arriving at once including some that I can't bring over to this kind of social stuff. It's gonna be like a Brian Rix farce...

OK you cheese luving monger, since you can't bring 'decent' folk around us, I have delayed my flight for 2 days (actually my agent got me a better last minute deal)

NOW ARRIVING evening of the 29th ......... so I'll miss my own party :banghead: does this seem familiar.?

Anyway we will work out party time when I get there. :neener:

chuckwoww said:
dddave said:

Holly sh*t, You did it!!! What; did the Vancover Neighborhood Improvement Association take up a collection...?????

david

Haven't you heard of 'Support a Falang' dave? All the bar girls of Bangkok chip in and the money is used for particularly worthy cases. :)

I'll have you know the girls are just trying to make merit. :bow:

But we got to stop these cheap 500baht a throw cunts from ruining my welfare fund. I know I'm cheaper than the farm buffalo, but I'm not *that* cheap. :neener:

I will be back up in BKK from 1 Dec so will catch you then.

Now in Pattaya having safely entered the Kingdom with no hassles......

Think I read something in another thread about a party at the Cat House on the 4 Dec I can certainly make that one if it is still on......

Uniformguy

Archived