Scenes From the Moobarn

BKKButcher,

Glad you enjoyed the re-posts. It's good to see these older stories getting another look and read from the members. It's tough to wade through all the old stuff, I know, so I do it for you guys, and pick the ones I enjoyed and think you that missed them might enjoy also. There are a lot of new members over the past couple of years that may not have seen some of these posts, nor had the time to go back and read all the enormous amount of material available here. Understandable. This site is huge now, and it's hard just to keep up with the new posts and stuff never mind trying to read everything else. It's easy to fall behind and miss some great posts and stories. So leave it to me, your ever faithful section moderator to bring back some of these gems for another showing to those who like to read this section, and may not have caught them the first time around. Just a service provided by your hard working moderator. :-)

KS had agreed to let me start a weekly pick 'em probably to be titled "Cent's Pick of the Week". One older story each week will be showcased under that title for those who like to read these stories, as I do. I've been experimenting with this, as some have noticed, over the past months. I hope to start it soon. I hope you guys enjoy them.

For those who have read all the stuff here, or could care less, well, just skip the stuff under the heading of "Cent's Pick of the Week" so as not to read something you've already read before. Others may not have, and this give's them a chance to do so without having to wade through every post since the beginning of this board.

As for myself BKKButcher, I have a few things in the fire, but need to finish them when I have some more time. I'll be back in Thailand next Sunday, and now with a new computer in the Surin house, and a laptop I'll be getting soon, I'll have an easier time of writing and posting my own stories. I'm having my gallbladder taken out in Surin this trip and will have a couple weeks down time healing up where I'll get the time to finish a few stories.

Later Butcher, and all,

Cent

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good stuff Cent,

glad to know that someone cares about some of us guys who do not just seem to be able to find the time to trawl through this sites history archives.

Looking forward to some more of your own work when you get the chance.

Hope the operation goes as well as can be..

Take care!

Archived