Life's too Short!

AhTeckLim

Open letter to all

With all the fighting ; with all the flaming , I thought I'll post this. Remove it if you want moderator ; I'll understand.

My first sanuk visit was Songkran 1994 and I've had fun every single time I've been there. Never have I had a time when I said to myself that I rather be somewhere else sanuking.

This board as well as other boards have helped me very well as well as lead me to some duds.

Highlights would be finding (as lead my your experiences and your post) new places. Low points would be ; after reading your great experiences , find that the place doesn't suit me.

I would like to thank the board members for their efforts in keeping the site alive ; we've all seen how many other boards die or just left neglected. Please dont let the infighting destory the board.

Censorship is never good but if its to keep the site going down the drain , I'm all for it. It doesn't matter who is right or who is wrong but its sad to see someone trying to put someone else down. It would be nice to see all personally insulting post to be deleted and only experiences (good or bad) to be posted for all to see.

My massage to all is - if you hear something bad about a place , dont believe it till you've personally experienced it. One man's meat is another's poison. And if you hear something good about a place , go see for yourself.

STOP THE FIGHTING! HAVE FUN IN THAILAND.

LIFE'S TOO SHORT

AhteckLim,

Well said. I agree totally. Too many take life and even these message boards WAY too seriously. The "constant debaters" as I call them become a real downer and a pain in the ass. And I too am pretty sick of the constant one up-manship and lack of respect for all views and ideas and ways of approaching the LOS and all that is sanuk. It IS about the sanuk really why we are all here.

"Censorship is never good but if its to keep the site going down the drain , I'm all for it. It doesn't matter who is right or who is wrong but its sad to see someone trying to put someone else down. It would be nice to see all personally insulting post to be deleted and only experiences (good or bad) to be posted for all to see."

I agree. Seems a lot of people at times just need to feel superior or confrontational,rather than just posting their experiences and suggestions and information for all to benefit from and enjoy. Some just LOVE to debate and argue round and round,sooner or later getting pissed off and then the flames and disrespectful remarks start. Happily KS usually doesn't put up with this stuff for long,and IS open to your or any other member's input in the form of an email or Private Message (PM) if you see anything of this sort or want to bring something to his or the mods attention.

Cent

A very nice " vent " , well overdue , input ( no pun intended ) is great , agree to disagree is great , whining and wanking is not why I joined this board. There is no better site that this one for getting great info , good or bad , as you said , judge for yourself and don't force your opinions upon others , that is total misdirection.

Just my 2 satangs

Bada :beer: Bing

Archived