Beckhams Wax attack at Madame Tussaud's

Torneyboy

A controversial waxwork nativity scene starring david and Victoria Beckham as Mry and Joseph has been mauled in an attack,Madame Tussaud's museum said today.

The figures of the famous England captain and the former spice girl Posh ..were pummeled in the face by a visitor to the London exhibit..reported ""The Sun" newspaper.

The attacker a man in his 20s punched the two Beckhams but left untouched the other wax figures of Samual Jackson and Hugh Grant as Shepherds ::

And Kylie Minouge as an angel :angel:

Glad he left our Kylie alone....but whom would want to punch the England captain... :dunno:

torneyboy said:

A controversial waxwork nativity scene starring David and Victoria Beckham as Mary and Joseph...

At least they're on the ball casting-wise, boss ? Becks as the virgin bird and Dogface as the bearded carpenter that couldn't get it up. :applause:

And what's Hugh "Kerb Crawler" Grant doing in there? Waiting for Sam Jackson to suck him off? :o

jack :help:

Fiery Jack said:
torneyboy said:

A controversial waxwork nativity scene starring David and Victoria Beckham as Mary and Joseph...

At least they're on the ball casting-wise, boss ? Becks as the virgin bird and Dogface as the bearded carpenter that couldn't get it up. :applause:

And what's Hugh "Kerb Crawler" Grant doing in there? Waiting for Sam Jackson to suck him off? :o

jack :help:

They said "Controversial" :p

Suck Wax Dummies.....extra entry fees apply :neener:

Madame Tussaud's. I just don't get it. There are always queues on Baker Street for this pile of old crap. WTF?

I saw this programme on UBC last night about Disney's 'Imagineers' and the stuff that they are doing with mechanical figures for Disneyland/world and the results were impressive indeed. And I'm not even interested.

Anyway, the continued deification of the Beckhams is sickening enough. They are the K & Q of chavdom and of little interest to anyone with an IQ in double figures. Or a brain for that matter.

have to agree Carew my old mate..... :tophat:

why David 'limited Football skills and non master of the English language' Beckham and Vicky 'no talent,dwarf' should be picked is amazing in my eyes....... :shakehead

the ideal couple should have been Jordan and Peter (6 pack) Andre... :yay:

but he has pissed me off because he modeled his body on mine..... :spin:

but i bet Vicky is no good in bed anyway....... :starfish:

Archived