Beckhams Wax attack at Madame Tussaud's

Torneyboy

I've never got it about waxworks. Surely they date from the time before we had tellies? Yes, in the 18th century I can see that they filled a gap but now in the 21st century are they really needed? I don't know. What enjoyment do people get out of it... "yeah, that's that err David Beckham bloke. Doesn't look nuffin' like he does on telly... tell you what, wouldn't mind shagging that Victoria even if she is only made of a bit of plasticine..."

Having said that I did go to see Ho Chi Minh in Hanoi once, and that's reputed to be a waxwork, although he wasn't in so can't confirm the same. Well, he was it was just that he wasn't open for business that day. And last Christmas I went to see Ferdinand Marcos in his mausoleum up near Laoag in northern Luzon and he certainly looked like a wax dummy. :yay: :yay:

Sukhumvit said:

I've never got it about waxworks. Surely they date from the time before we had tellies? Yes, in the 18th century I can see that they filled a gap but now in the 21st century are they really needed? I don't know. What enjoyment do people get out of it... "yeah, that's that err David Beckham bloke. Doesn't look nuffin' like he does on telly... tell you what, wouldn't mind shagging that Victoria even if she is only made of a bit of plasticine..."

Having said that I did go to see Ho Chi Minh in Hanoi once, and that's reputed to be a waxwork, although he wasn't in so can't confirm the same. Well, he was it was just that he wasn't open for business that day. And last Christmas I went to see Ferdinand Marcos in his mausoleum up near Laoag in northern Luzon and he certainly looked like a wax dummy. :yay: :yay:

"never get it about waxworks!"

Sounds to me like you are a great customer of these venues??? :neener:

Archived