Kobe, his wife and Karl Malone?!!

Steve

Another pro athlete, Deion Sanders said he broke the 'code'. You don't put things like that in public. You keep it inhouse. His selfishness brought down a possibly dynasty that could have been with the Lakers.

That's what I find truly amazing. Even if it's the truth, you don't say it. Remember, he also outed Shaq for paying women hush money in that interview with Colorado police. Well, maybe he could be excused for that because he was scared, tired or whatever. But this time it was premeditated. What a fucking woman! :nono:

Disclaimer: Not that there's anything wrong with fucking women. ;)

You NEVER out your buddy. In theory, you take one for the team. What made it worse is that talking about Shaq wasn't going to get him off. I can almost see if it was something he and Shaq were doing and he made a deal but he gave Shaq up for no reason, clutching at straws, anything to get off...after he got off...lol...pun intended.

Badabing hit the nail on the head, Kobe is a pussy and his wife is a dick.

chocolat steve said:

What are the odds of him staying married long term? My guess, is sooner or later, she'll leave and she'll be like Sugar Ray Leonard's ex. Get millions from him and end up dating other celebs.

Against his dad's better judgement not only did he get married too young but also no prenup. Not that it would do any good in California anyway...but at least it gives him a chance from not losing half of his millions.

Another pro athlete, Deion Sanders said he broke the 'code'. You don't put things like that in public. You keep it inhouse. His selfishness brought down a possibly dynasty that could have been with the Lakers.

A shame.

I think she will leave his ass in a few years or during the twilight of his career, maybe after his next big contract or contract extension. Basically i think it will come when she finds her own identity and empowerment as a woman. You have to remember she is still a 21 yr old girl that met him when she was 15 and married him when she turned 18.

When she realizes that she is Vanessa and not Mrs. Kobe Bryant she will take his sorry pathetic bitch ass to the cleaners. She is guaranteed big money because he admitted adultery and she has a kid with him.

Not to mention her mother is pulling her strings behind rthe scenes and will guide the inevitable divorce with the lucrative payout or did everyone forget the $3million dollar house Kobe bought his mother in law on the same block? The chick and her mother are going to milk the kobe cow(I made a funny) until it runs dry.

Right after the rape charge he bought his wife a $4million dollar ring, $125k earrings to go with that diamind ring, a $100k car, his mother-in -law an $80k car and paid off the mortgage on her crib which in essence gave her a full $3mm asset. Personally I think this was a small way to also reduce his net worth just in case the criminal and civil charges went against him(then again there are better ways to move assets than buying cars and jewelry as gifts). I would not have been surprised to see his wife serve him with divorce papers if he lost the trial in order to protect her share of his assets.

This guy is a tragic and pathetic figure and one I would call a big 'loser" albeit a rich one.

If he had any balls he would not have had to bribe the chick and her mom. He would have simply told his wife she is either with him or against him. Which means she stays and they work shit out or he cuts a check for half his shit and hands it to her with a kick in the ass.

Let's see how he and Shaq get along today in their game.

Archived