sunday night punch up!! in marine bar...

keith doug

well!! there i was having a quite drink .. when 2 guys argued... then hit each other then within 5 mins !! it was chaos 20 started fighting at 2am.. chairs... bottles.. snooker tables overturned... i have never seen a punch up like it..

the Security came WITH handcuffs... ..BUT! ware were ther polce noware to be seen...

did anyone else see it happen!!??

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not sure it's a joke, I haven't been to Pattaya for around five years but the biggest fight I saw in thailand was outside Marine with a few hoolifgan type beating up handsomely 2 guys who sure wished they had a drink too much somewhere else.

Many agressive groups of people in pattaya

randomshots said:

Not sure it's a joke, I haven't been to Pattaya for around five years but the biggest fight I saw in thailand was outside Marine with a few hoolifgan type beating up handsomely 2 guys who sure wished they had a drink too much somewhere else.

Many agressive groups of people in pattaya

IMHO, no worse than anywhere else in the world. Every country has its hooligan problems, the trick is spotting from a mile off where the trouble will be and trying to avoicd it.

Two years ago, during low season, I saw two thai girls "going at it" on the dance floor at Marine. It was rather vicious, actually kinda scared me, punters cleared and let them go at it. The two girls I was with, immediatly took me outside.

Chok dee,

HOKS

Lusty said:

The "Shed" end at the bridge for instance.Might be a bit before your time methinks. :)

you thinks wrong me ol mucker. I used to stand in the shed end, with a carpark the size of wembley right in front :soapbox:

Oh yeah, we didn't worry about "the beautiful game" and those fanciful things called "seats", nope, it was all about singing loud and hopeing one of the car windows got smahed via a stray ball.....

Those were the days *sigh* :rip:

Archived