Ranger and a rookie invade Pattaya

Ranger

OK, here's a fresh trip report from a just completed 4 days in Pattaya. Took along a newbie from this board and am not sure how much help I was as this guy had all bad luck. You'll have to wait for him to get home and post his version of events. As usual, this report in LONG.

Day 1-Renewing old acquiantances in Pattaya

As you will read, the title is quite an understatement. Once again, it's hard to believe so much can happen in just 10 hours, but that's part of the charm of Pattaya. I arrived here yesterday afternoon with G and J (a newbie Asian-American "I am not Japanese, damnit!") and we hooked up with S on Soi Yodsak. S had called me the night before to inform me that one of my old favorites, Miss 175 (175 ST's in one busy month!), had returned to her bar, and I was anxious to see her again. I had run into her 2 weeks ago, but she was working at a restaurant and was still being faithful to her Farang benefactor. Now, it seems that relationship was over and she returned to the bar. That's the second time this has happened to her in the year I have known her. I am sorry for her, but selfishly happy that I can see her again.

This presented me with a slight dilema, though. I had established another regular at her bar as I wasn't expecting her to return. This could be interesting, or it could get ugly. We arrived and Miss 175 was happy to see me, of course. My other regular was still home in Korat, so I was spared the drama for now. Miss 175 informed me that she had a visit from her monthly friend, so I made a date with her for tomorrow and sat in the bar and got "reaquianted" for awhile. She said I could take both her and the other girl tomorrow if I wanted. Not sure the other girl will go for that one though. The boys all found suitable diddling partners, although it took J a little time to figure out proper diddling technique as this was his first visit to a diddling bar. We finished our diddling, and headed off to Soi Pattayaland 2 where S wanted to check up on a girl at Rodeo. He warned us that she was ugly, and he didn't lie. But, I am not allowed to give anyone shit about ugly girls after my last Batam trip! We also stopped at Planet Rock where G found a cutie, but she showed no interest, so we left for Walking Street.

S had a date with a gal from Frozen on Soi Diamond, and she was a cutie. He quickly barfined her and we went to the seafood restaurant for some lobsters. After dinner, we hit the Dollhouse and the boys were all in awe of #72's greatness (as is she!). G decided that he had to try, so he called her over for a drink. Miss Dance Contest was ignoring me, as she has since I booted her out of the room a month ago. I decided to extend the olive branch and soon she was sitting with me and all was well (I doubt I'll take her again (famous last words), but it's better to be friends than enemies with the superstars of the bars). Before G could even make small talk, the girls headed out to the dance contest at TQ2. We decided to follow them over there, but the place was packed to the gills, so G will have to wait another night to work on #72.

S's gal had a sister at Supergirls, so we headed there. Both G and J spotted a stunner on stage and asked me if I knew anything about her. Well, it was Miss Super Girl, and she looked good having lost a bit of weight. She finished dancing and came over and sat with me. I bought her a drink and complimented her on her weight loss and appearance (once again, I doubt I'll take her again as she was the one from the "Why the lights should always be on" story and also had lost enthusiasium for my favorite activity as her status has increased). G wanted to go on a hunt, so we left the boys and hit a few bars in hit and run fashion as G was on full stunner alert mode. At Super Baby, I spotted Miss Super Baby, who I hadn't seen in months and hadn't taken since I ended up with 2 girls in my room and chose to boot her. I went over to talk to her and she was friendly, but it was obvious that I had forever ruined our relationship when I sent her away that night. I made polite small talk with her and we left. Stopped at Pretty Girl, where we both had previosly enjoyed Miss Pretty Girl. She had left the bar a week ago and the mamasan didn't know where she went. We headed to Happy and the talent was great as usual. Miss Pink spotted me and quit dancing to come down for a drink (is this the only bar in Thailand where the girls can do that?). G went to make a lap and as I surveyed the stage, I spotted Miss Pretty Girl. Great, now I have 2 bars with 2 regulars-oh shit! G solved my dilema for tonight anyway by barfining Miss Pretty Girl. I didn't take Miss Pink because she will only do ST, but kept her as a back up plan.

We headed back to Supergirl to pick up the rest of the gang. S said he was considering barfining the sister of his girl and I told him to go for it. The sister wasn't nearly as good looking, but hey we're talking sisters, everyone's fantasy. She agreed and soon we were all off to Tony's Disco, except for G and Miss Pretty Girl, who decided to hit the hotel. Heading down Walking Street, S acquired one more sister and now had 3 sisters with him! Stopped and talked to my beer bar girl, who I haven't been with since I brought her back to BKK for a couple days almost a year ago. Her English has improved greatly since then and she is cute as hell, but she has seen me on Walking Street with probably 20 different girls, so I doubt I'll take her again either. I hadn't been to Tony's solo in some time, so I was anxious to see what presented itself. I got a lot of eye contact and heavy flirting, but nobody intrigued me until the crazy dancing girl locked in on me. This girl is at Tony's every night and dances wildly and is obviously high on something (or maybe just plain crazy). She has huge tits and is damn ugly, but I was imagining she might be wild and fun so I flirted back and she came over and jumped in my arms. I was fighting the urge to take her and when she bought a pack of cigarettes and asked me to help pay for them, I decided that it was a very bad idea and blew her off.

We all left Tony's and S headed back to the hotel with the sisters (you'll have to ask him what happned!), and J and I went back to Happy a Go-go. Miss Pink wanted me to take her, but said she would have to leave at 2 am and as it was after midnight, I deemed that unacceptable and declined. J saw a lot of talent, but was getting no interest, so we left. Stopped at Pussy Galore and was told that Miss Hardbody was sick (ie: barfined already), so decided to show J the beer bars even though I despise them so. Walking down Soi 8, a cute little gal grabs me and says "remember me?" "Uh, no I don't" "I used to work at Nice with Ice". My recollections of that encounter long ago slowly came back to me. I recall sitting upstairs with B and L and remembered her telling me "I not only have mouth, I have pussy and ass too. I can do everything!". Well, that was enough to get me to stop for a drink, and she kept saying all the right things, "I want to fuck you all night" and reminding me that she was a 3-input girl as F would say.

Paid the 200B barfine and took J back to the hotel area so he wouldn't get lost. It was about 1 am, so I told him to find something at the beer bars by the hotel and headed to the room with Miss 3 Holes. After a shower, she did what former Nice With Ice girls do best and didn't stop until I begged her too! After a short break, she got me going again and we moved on to input #2. In the "afterglow", I turned on the TV to watch the reports of the bombimg that had just begun. She pouted and curled up on the other side of the bed. I asked her what was wrong and got no response. Finally, I gave up and turned off the lights to sleep. She quickly snuggled up and told me that she was angry because she didn't come. Well, I vowed to rectify that problem, and after 30 minutes of serious grinding, I asked her if she was close. "Oh no, I never come, never" "Then why are you angry at me?" "I don't know". Well, since the grinding wasn't particularly comfortable to me, we moved on to a different position. While pumping away from behind, I touched her 3rd input with my finger and got out the lube. She didn't seem to know what lube was, which I found very strange for a 3 input girl.

Soon, I completed the trilogy (another first for me) and was exhausted and ready to sleep. It was after 3 am and I asked her if she wanted to sleep or go. "Up to you" I asked her about her sleeping schedule and as it didn't coincide with mine, we agreed that she could go. She was concerned that I would miss out on the morning wake-up call, but I assured her that I could live without it. I asked her how much I should give her as it was kind of in between a LT and ST. "Up to you" I gave her 680B as that's all I had other than 1000B and asked if that was OK. She said it was fine and wanted to see me tomorrow. I explained my butterfly ways and told her I would certainly see her again, but probably not tomorrow. As I drifted off to sleep, I reflected on the bizarre day where I managed to run into so many girls from my past. Just another typical day in Pattaya!

Day 2-I should have known better

After a nice massage on Soi Yodsak, I headed off to see Miss 175. Her monthly friend was still visiting, so we postponed another day. I was actually relieved as I wanted to be solo tonight for G's last night in town. My other gal at this bar was on her way back from Korat and her sister called her and told her that I was in the bar making out with Miss 175. She called me and was not too happy about it. "Why, why, why!!!!". I told her I would come to the bar tomorrow and we could talk about it. Gee, do you think this will end well? I stayed at the bar and played with Miss 175 an hour or so before heading back to the hotel to get ready for dinner.

After a nice dinner at Vientiene, we headed to the Dollhouse as G wanted one more crack at #72. She was not to be seen and Miss Dance Contest told me that #72 had won last nights dance contest at TQ2 and taken the 10,000B and headed home for a few days (translation: she is in one of the judges hotel rooms right now). Miss Dance Contest took second place and pocketed 5000B. I bought her a drink and it seems that I am back in her good graces. G "interviewed" a potential candidate, but wanted to interview a few more candidates before making a choice, so we headed off for Super Baby. We never made it there as outside Paris a Go-Go, I was grabbed by a stunner (warning sign #1) and G remembered that he had a old favorite here and popped his head in to see if she was there. She was and he wasted little time in barfining her. J found a little cutie sporting pigtails and barfined her soon after. I was sitting with the stunner and was getting the hard sell from both her and the mamasan to barfine her (warning sign #2). She had worked there 1 1/2 years and spoke great English (warning sign #3).

Well, you know me, I ignored all the warning signs and barfined her with no discussions of what was expected on either side. We all headed off and played pool and let the girls order some food. G and his girl both were in a hurry to get to the room and made their exit. J and I stayed and played 2 more quick games while the girls finished eating. My gal kept telling me how horny she was and grabbing my crotch. When J lit up a cigarette, she asked if I smoked and said she didn't smoke cigarettes and grabbed my crotch again and announced that she liked to smoke cigars. That was our cue to hit the hotel as well, although it wasn't even 11 pm yet.

In the room, she practically rapes me and is either very, very horny or a great actress. She claims that she hasn't fucked in 4 days, to which I express disbelief as I am sure she goes out every night. She claims that there haven't been many customers in her bar lately, so it could be true I suppose. When I venture south with my tongue, she goes wild and holds my head in place rather roughly. I move into position and let her return the favor. We go at it in every concievable position for a good hour until I finish and collapse in exhaustion. She wouldn't let me turn the AC on in the room and we worked up quite a sweat. After a quick shower, she won't even let me rest and pushes my face in her pussy. We repeat round 1 and she is quite vocal "Fuck me hard" "come on, come on". After maybe 30 minutes, I can't keep up the pace any more and give it up. She pleads for more, but I tell her she'll have to let me rest first. I have finally met my match! Maybe if I hadn't just completed the trifecta yesterday I would have been able to handle her desires?

While we are resting and talking on the bed, I decide to give her my 1000B speech, which is basically that she is getting 1000B from me and it's up to her if she wants to go now or stay the night. About half of them stay and half of them go, and I was pretty much worn out anyway, so I didn't much care either way. She doesn't say anything about it, but uses the hotel phone to call her friends in the other 2 rooms. She speaks Lao instead of Thai, but I soon figure out that she is finding out how much they are getting paid and trying to talk them into leaving. I get pissed and tell her that if she wants to go, she can go, but not to bother my friends. J's girl asks him how much she was getting and he tells her 1000B ST or 1500B LT. She decides to leave and that disappoints J a bit as he was happy with the way things were going. G's girl knows from the last time that she is getting 2000B, so she happily stays put of course. My girl chews me out about only paying 1000B when my friend pays 2000B and I tell her that if she hasn't had a customer in 4 days, she should be happy to make 1000B. She of course, doesn't see the logic in that.

This is the first time I have had an issue with my 1000B strategy in Pattaya. Some stay and some go, but it doesn't usually cause an arguement. This probably makes a case for it being a bad idea for 3 guys to take 3 girls from the same bar unless everything is set up front though. She gives me more shit and asks why I don't pay 2000B like my friend. I told her my friend was a tourist and I live here, not same. I am sure the girls talked in the bar and since G had given 2000B before, all the girls assumed they were getting the same. Maybe it would have been different if I had taken her solo. But, I should have known not to take a go-go stunner anyway. The whole scene kind of spoiled what was a great night, but I guess it was my fault (or was it G's for overpaying?). Oh well, life is still good!

Day 3-Forced to make a tough choice

After sending G off in a taxi for BKK, J and I have a nice foot massage at Goldfinger (another first for the rookie J). Then, we head to Soi Yodsak so I can sort out my 2 girl mess. I told Miss 175 that I would come at 3 pm and we are early, so I decide to introduce J to the King Kong Bar. My regular there grabs me and J quickly has a cutie in his lap. King Kong is still a great diddling bar, but the BJ's in the bar seem to have ended thus relagating it to just another Soi Yodsak bar instead of it's previous stature as the mother of all diddling bars. We are both diddling and getting diddled and J is getting the hard sell to venture upstairs. I tell him to go for it and meet me at Miss 175's bar when he is finished. He asks the girl a question and the girl gives him the BJ sign with her tongue in her cheek. He says that wasn't what he was asking, but is quickly led upstairs anyway. I disappoint my girl by not staying for a quick BJ and comfort her with a 100B tip for her fine diddling efforts (glad I wore shorts!).

When I arrive at Miss 175's bar, both her and my other regular are sitting outside next to each other waiting for me. Miss 175 has a new cell phone and doesn't know how to use it. It's the same model as mine, so I promise I'll teach her later. Miss 175 tells me to take the other girl in the bar and talk to her, so I do. She is not happy about things and I try to explain to her that I have known Miss 175 for over a year and didn't expect her to come back to work in the bar. While I am talking to her, Miss 175 comes in and sits with some other customers that she obviously knows quite well. After a long talk with the other girl, she basically tells me that I have to choose. That's not the solution that I was hoping for (a 3-some was deemed out of the question!). Miss 175 comes back over and the other girl goes and sits outside. This is not a comfortable situation for any of the 3 of us. Miss 175 tells me I should choose the other girl because she "loves me too much" and is "young girl, not work long time same me". It's starting to look like I may end up with zero girls instead of two out of this deal. I tell her that if I have to choose, then I choose her.

She goes outside and talks to the other girl for awhile and comes back and says that everything is OK. I pay her barfine and we head out. I talk to the other girl and tell her I hope we can still be friends and to not be angry with me (yeah, right!). We head back to the hotel and get reacquaited properly before dinner. I take J and Miss 175 to Captain's Corner for the meatfest. There are hardly any customers in the place and we enjoy a good meal. We take J to Super Baby and Super Girl, but he gets absolutely no attention in either bar (no big surprise for these 2 bars). We then try Peppermint and are the only customers in the bar. He gets some attention from 2 girls on the stage, but is not interested in either of them, saying that he is in the mood for a stunner. He wants to go to Happy and as I have 2 regular girls there (maybe soon to be zero?), I take Miss 175 to play pool instead. J doesn't arrive to meet us, so we hit Tony's where the crazy girl spots me and gives me shit for bringing a girl and keeps asking me to buy her a drink. I think I am going to regret that I showed her some attention that night every time I go to Tony's from now on. One of Miss 175's friends, who "works" at Tony's comes over and confirms that the girl is indeed crazy.

We head back to the hotel just after midnight and after a nice BJ we sleep as Miss 175 seems to be coming down with a cold. In the morning, her cold is much worse, so I don't initiate any morning action (hey, I like this girl). She calls in sick for the day and heads home to sleep. I promise to see her in a month when I return to Pattaya (damn, a whole month without Pattaya!). Life is still good.

Day 4 afternoon-A great soapy and .....more?

After hearing that J's stunner hunt didn't go so well last night (big surprise!), I decided it was time for his first soapy

massage. We hit Sabaidee first, as I believe it has the best talent of the 3 places. We were a bit early (3 pm) and there

were only a half dozen girls in the fishbowl. We tried Sabialand next, and as usual it had more than it's share of big

hooters in attendance. We had a Coke and surveyed the fishbowl (about 20 girls), but nobody appealed to either one of us. The

girls here tend to be bigger and older and wear way, way too much makeup. We then headed to Sabairoom across the road.

The fishbowl was sparse, but the girls were starting to filter in. I instantly spotted a light skinned beauty and even though

there were no other customers in the place, I quickly reserved her while waiting for J to decide. He finally chose and we both

paid our 600B and headed for the rooms.

Of the 3 Pattaya soapy parlors, this one has the worst rooms of the bunch. The hot water didn't work worth a shit and it took

almost 20 minutes before the bath filled. In the meantime, I got to know this cutie. Very few words of English, 22 yrs old

from Chaing Rai, been in Pattaya 4 months. While waiting on the bath, she gave me a very nice naked massage and kept kissing

and fondling me. She had a great body, no kids, and had some of the most beautiful eyes I have ever seen on a Thai girl.

The bath finally was full enough and she gave me one of the most erotic baths of my life, followed by one of the best and longest

soapies ever as well. When we reached the bed, I was hornier than I had been in a long time thanks to the fabulous teasing that occured in the bath and on the air mattress. The action on the bed didn't disappoint either and she was very, very

skilled with her tongue (as was I). After a quick wash, we lay on the bed and embraced. She asked if I was going back to

Bangkok today and when I told her I wasn't going back until tomorrow, she said she wanted to see me after she finished work

tonight at 1 am. I gave her my phone number and told her to call when she was finished working.

J had a less than stellar time as has been his luck the whole trip so far. His girl had quickly asked how big her tip was

going to be and things were uninspired after that. Mine never mentioned money and seemed quite content with the 1000B tip.

Hope she doesn't expect more than that tonight!

Day 4 nighttime-The pierced tongue does me in

I had planned to wait for the soapy gal to call me at 1 am, but couldn't quite hold out that long. After dinner, J and I went to Planet Rock, but didn't find anyone of interest there. We stopped in Bubbles, where F's gal Kenny told me of her recent trip to BKK where she barfined girls from Long Gun and made a trip to Eden (she likes girls!). I spotted a real beauty in the corner of the bar and flirted until she came over. If I hadn't been planning on seeing the sopay girl later, I would have been done. I got a call from my friend from Denmark and we arranged to meet him at Dollhouse. We hit the Dollhouse and Miss Dance Contest came over and sat with me while I salivated over #64 as #72 was still AWOL. I can't think of any girls in BKK that I lust for, but Dollhouse Pattaya has 2 of them! I am in awe of their greatness (but alas, so are they).

Miss Dance Contest was being quite affectionate and when she demonstrated her newest piercing, my will power slowly melted away and I forgot about my other date. As we had had a slight issue last time, I told her I didn't want any fighting this time. She assured me that everything would be "up to me". She said to come back at 11 pm as before 11 she could only go ST and then had to return to the bar. I guess this is a new Dollhouse policy, or maybe she had some other guy she was waiting for? J also found a girl he liked and we told both girls we would be back at 11 for them. As we had an hour to kill, we went to Happy. Miss Pink was in street clothes having been barfined, but still managed to spend quite a bit of time sitting with me instead of the guy who had barfined her. J bought a drink for the gal he had taken the night before, but was not considering a repeat. We left at 11pm and stopped for a drink a Champion before heading to the Dollhouse.

We arrived at the Dollhouse a bit after 11:30 and both girls were waiting and we quickly barfined them. We told the girls we would go to Xzyte, which made them very happy. The Dane was considering finding a girl here as well and Miss Dance Contest suggested #64 who was currently juggling 2 different customers that had bought her drinks. For some reason, he declined that offer (probably smartly as he is a 1000B or less guy too) and another girl came and sat with him. He wasn't interested, so we all headed off to Xzyte. We stayed there until the place closed at 2 am and had a great time. In between the stage shows, the girls went and danced on the small elevated stage while we watched them as did much of the crowd. A Thai guy came over and gave Miss Dance Contest a 100B tip (something they usually reserve for the sexy singers in the show). I also chuckled when J paid a visit to the toilet (the look on his face when he returned was priceless).

We finally hit the hotel after 2:30 as the girls needed some food first after all that dancing. I had a great time with Miss Dance Contest, although the pierced tongue wasn't put to full use as it was still in it's 3000 mile break-in period (maybe next time). She left after 4:30 after giving me a story about her sister coming to visit at 7 am. I was happy and wanted to sleep anyway. I never did get the call from the soapy girl for whatever reason, so I am sure glad I changed my plans for the evening. It turns out that J's girl couldn't handle his giant penis (he didn't buy that story!) and wasn't inclined to any alternative methods, so he let her go with 500B and got no satisfaction as his string of bad luck continued. Miss Dance Contest said she still wanted the promised night out with her and #72, so the fantasy has been resurrected! Damn, I won't be back in Pattaya for a month. Life is good!

Ranger

Thanks Ranger. This story starts out in a typically tantalizing way. I haven't made it all the way through. I've printed out the rest and will save it for my sorry-assed coffee break tomorrow at work. laugh.gif" border="0

Keep that good stuff coming. By the way, did "J" make it to Cambodia? wink.gif" border="0

vtombrown,

I was "J" in ranger's report. frown.gif" border="0

I have an incredible amount of info to post on this board. I seemed to manage making every "rookie" mistake and then some no matter my preparation + having a bkk resident (aka ranger) as a guide, G as well.

A little glimpse to my upcoming reports.

1. Having Japanese features really screwed me. Ranger and G were theorizing whether I could use that as an advantage(ie. getting all the stunners attention). Well, along with the attention I got, so were Japanese expectations. I had one Nana girl blurt out 5000LT! buahaha frown.gif" border="0

2. You gotta make the "rookie" mistakes. No matter how much you think you've prepared, being bombarded with completely opposite mindset from tons of women is, to say the least, alot to process.

So far, my bkk trip has been 50/50. Half being disappointing/frustrating, the other being beyond my expectations. I will write up several trip reports when I get back to the good ol' US of A. G you bastage! You shoulda neeeevvvvvver paid that girl 2000baht! j/k tongue.gif" border="0

Enjoyed the story. Can't wait for J's response to this whole thing. I had a 'J' like experience in BKK on my first visit. My friend and I made the unfortunate mistake of staying at Grace Hotel. He is 1/2 Latino and Black but can pass as Arabic, I being Black, very black I might add, could be taken as native African. Grace, if some of you don't know is a known Arab/African haunt.

The bar girls thought we were Arabic and native African and until they heard us talk in our distinct American accents we were not getting much attention. Also, saying we stayed at Grace didn't help either.

Anyway, I enjoyed it. Thanks for the report!

A real quick update since I only have 7minutes left on my I-kool card! ackk!

Last night I found the one. The search for the all around cute/service friendly girl. Dammit to hell! I have basically only 3 days left too. I wish I coulda met her 2 weeks ago. Believe it or not, I freaking hate butterflying. It's such a crapshoot for me. I don't have the patience some people do. Nor do I have the time anymore to find "the one". Anyhoo, she's a nana go-go dancer from g-spot, my regular haunt. She is a total cutie. Fakk, 3 more minutes!

Tonight I'm gonna hopefully check out the dance contest with my girl. Maybe I'll meet some board people there. Ranger, give me a call !!! tongue.gif" border="0 Hope your girl is doing fine bud. 2 minutes! I better log off or I'll get disconnected. toodles!

Tyler,

Glad to hear that you finally broke your streak of bad luck. I was starting to wonder if there was something wrong with you laugh.gif" border="0 I won't make the dance contest tonight as I need to stay home with the GF. Maybe we can meet up with and your girl tomorrow night for dinner and a movie of something (if she doesn't give you the sick mama story tonight laugh.gif" border="0 )

Ranger

• 5 months later...

Archived