Do we cheat on our TGF

arkutha

krml said:

No... I can't say that I did. What kind of school did you go to?

:o

As a child I went to one of those private schools, the type where you had to wear a uniform everyday and corporal punisihment under the guise of discipline was administered with a paddle or a ruler.

How did it go from cheating to the size of guy's dicks?

{/quote]

Usually happens when I have a little fun and make an off the cuff remark and someone takes it too literally, thus spawning a topic within a topic.

You know what they say though. The ones that brag usually shouldn't. :D

Who is they? They sound like they are ashamed of their penis size. They also sound like little dicked men who are afraid of losing their women to bigger dicked men. Confident men can speak of their size unabashedly.

Why does it all relate back to women? Money, assets, careers,penis size, etc all point back to the women.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
jjsushi said:

As a child I went to one of those private schools, the type where you had to wear a uniform everyday and corporal punisihment under the guise of discipline was administered with a paddle or a ruler.

Was leather bondage gear optional or did they make you wear it?

Let's see where the thread goes now. I am sure it will go off on a tangent about wearing leather hoods with a chin dildo attached.

Guest lazyphil

Its one thing having a big pecker but it has one primary function and that is to deliver sperm to produce fit and healthy offspring, I read somewhere that woman subconsciously spot men who have strong healthy genes and are man enough to produce the goods so to speak, of course its a bonus to them if they have a winkle a tad bigger than a chipolata sausage. Fatherhood and following through the responsibiltys of it are more telling of manlyness than a big willy alone, I mean these donkey dongs could be Jaffas!!

And I thought this would turn into everybody wanting to go to Gulliver's this friday to see who has the largest cock. I can imagined the toilet cleaning getting tossed out of the bathroom and the bathroom door being held closed.

[color:"white"] XXXXXXXXXXX [/color] But then, this could have turned out to be just another good old fashion cock fight.

[color:"white"] . . . . . . . [/color] :chili: [color:"white"] . . . . [/color] :chili:[color:"white"] . . . . [/color] :chili:[color:"white"] . . . . . [/color] :chili: [color:"white"] . . . . . [/color] :chili: [color:"white"] . . . . . [/color] :chili: [color:"white"] . . . . . [/color] :chili: [color:"white"] . . . . . [/color] :chili:

[color:"green"]

OK, so while we're on the subject...about a week ago I stayed at the Queen Hotel in Pattaya and whenever I sat on the bowl my dick would touch the porcelin that curved back from the front lip. Now, I am an average size guy so this was an unusual experience and made me feel like I had a real long cock.

I guess it's the small pleasures in life that make it worthwhile. Juvenile, but there you have it. :)

Archived