Do we cheat on our TGF

arkutha

Hi all

Just wondering on the above as it is going to be 2+ years that have been with my TGF.

Friend of mine has been in Phuket for about a week and calls me evert night gloating about all the lookers that are in patong.

Well i think all his king words finally hit home.

going to phuket in the morning to catch up with my mate and obviously will be enjoying the pleasure of thailand.

This will be the first time I have cheated on my TGF so I do not know what to expect.

Will keep you all up to date when I get back.

Take Care

Arkutha

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

arkutha,

Follow the 1st commandment, wear a condom at all times. The surest way to get caught out is to bring home and infect your lady with a VD, or worse. The 2nd commandment is "Do not shit in your own backyard". I used to play around in Phuket myself before and after I first met my wife. (I stopped, and haven't since, once I realized I loved her, but that took a few months or so and I was no angel. But if I was to do so, even now ... I'd go to Phuket, and here's why ...) She never went/has never been to south Thailand and knows no one there. She has no friends or family in Phuket. Be careful though, Thai lasses are known to leave little presents for you in the damnedest places! :: Amazing what'll pop up in your bag or somewhere that you had no idea was there! Be careful. The ducks are always hungry dude. :: :D

Cent

On a related note, my tgf occaisionally jokes about cutting you know what if I ever cheat on her but claims it would be different and OK if I just told her about it ahead of time. Of course I would like to try it some time but it sounds too good to be true and I don't want to take the chance of messing a pretty good situation up. Anyone have any experience with this and take the tgf up on an offer like that? If so, how did it work out?

mongatu said:

On a related note, my tgf occaisionally jokes about cutting you know what if I ever cheat on her but claims it would be different and OK if I just told her about it ahead of time. Of course I would like to try it some time but it sounds too good to be true and I don't want to take the chance of messing a pretty good situation up. Anyone have any experience with this and take the tgf up on an offer like that? If so, how did it work out?

This is a long standing offer from any Thai woman I have ever met, including my wife. Don't believe it. Please don't believe it. There isn't a reasonably well balanced woman in the world this would be alright with. End of story. :nono:

On the subject of removing any of my body parts, this something that I do not like to joke about and I have had to tell this to every Thai woman I have spent any time with at all, including my wife. Cutting my dick off is not a joking matter to me and joking about it is off limits. End of story. :nono:

Any woman you recently met who jokes about cutting off you dick is treating you like an asshole. I find it to be rude and condescending, to say the least, and I wont stand for it. I may be a Farang but that doesn't mean I will tolerate typical Farang treatment.

If you want to go for some recreational sex Thailand is a good place to do it. Quick, easy and convenient. Keep it to yourself, always use protection, never go back to the same girl twice and never ask for names or phone numbers. That's what I would do if I ever decided to sample some strange pussy, but I'm married so I don't do that. :rolleyes:

• 1 month later...

Cent,

Sorry about not reply earlier

got caught up in the Tsunami and very lucky to come out alive.

Serves me right 4 cheating on my TGF who lives in Bangkok.

Saw what I can describe as hell, carnage caos etc etc everywhere.

Scare the living daylights out of me.

Now home and stinking hot...have been asked to the beach a few times, but still scared & shaking a little.

Take care

Arkutha

Archived