Someone old and someone new

Ranger

And both equally bad! Or as R and I discussed, we are just spoiled here. Actually, they weren't that bad, but I have come to expect much more than "not that bad".

I was anxious to get out after spending the past 3 days playing nursemaid to the GF. I even had to miss the dance contest! After dinner and a movie with H and his gal, I was able to get a kitchen pass and hit NEP just after 10pm. I went straight to Voodoo to see Miss Afternoon Delight. The mamasan said she hadn't come yet, but expected her soon. I called her cell phone and she was "occupied". That didn't stop her from calling me 3 times throughout the rest of the night though. I was going to head to Angelwitch, but my cute, little waitress friend grabbed me and pulled me inside her bar for a drink. I was kind of surprised by this, as she has pretty much ignored me since I acquired a girlfriend over a year ago. She was one of the girls that I spent considerable time with on my first and second trips here and we had real good times together. She complained that she was fat now. Only in Thailand can a 41 kg girl think she is fat-LOL! Hell, she's damn near the same size as my 9 yr old daughter!

She wasted little time in asking me to pay bar. I thought she was joking as I had tried to get her to go with me several times during the past year and she always had an excuse why she couldn't and I finally gave up. She had always given me shit about having a girlfriend and being a butterfly. I asked if she was joking and she said that she wanted to see me tonight, so I whipped out 500B and waited for her to change. R and his newbie friend showed up and I told them I might call them in a couple of hours and see if they were still out and about. We hit the ST hotel and sat on the bed and caught up on old times. She didn't seem too interested in talking and quickly got undressed and hit the shower. OK by me, as I was anxious to relive some of my fondest early BKK memories.

Well, maybe good memories should be left alone as things were not so great. Her little body was as perfect as I remembered. They should all be "fat" like this! But, she didn't want to kiss and instead sat on the bed squirming and giggling. I kept at it and finally got her going, but could tell that she wasn't really into it. When I ventured south to her freshly shaven pussy, I couldn't resist diving in. This she enjoyed, but it took considerable effort to get her to return the favor and again, her heart wasn't in it. She kept rushing me to put on the condom and get to it, but I was in no hurry. Finally, I gave in to her and got to the main event. Again, I had to work to get her to kiss and she seemed to just want to get this horrible ordeal over with.

Her cell phone rang at least 10 times and depite my protests, she finally got up and answered it while we were in the middle of things. It was one of her girlfriends and I understood enough of what was said to gather that she said she'd be there shortly. This pissed me off as I realized that she only wanted me to barfine her so she could go party with her friends and was trying to get away from me as fast as possible. After the phone call, I kind of lost the mood and she wasn't much help in getting it back if you know what I mean. I managed to self-motivate and now I was the one anxious to get things over with. I finished up our awful business and she quickly showered and started to get dressed and I expressed surprise that she was leaving already even though I had no desire to continue things. I asked her where she was going in such a hurry and said that I expected that she would spend more than 30 minutes with me (it was more like and hour, but I was making a point). She didn't say a word and just sat on the bed. I told her that I wasn't happy about things and that if she wanted her barfine paid so she could go party with her friends, then she should have found some other sucker. I handed her 500B and she still didn't say a word (I am sure she wasn't real pleased though). We'll see what happens the next time I walk by her bar (you guys might not want to stand in the line of fire!).

I called R and met him at Voodoo. His newbie friend had a cutie sitting with him, but he was lusting after a disinterested stunner on the stage. R convinced him that it wouldn't be good, so we decided to wander over to Nana Disco. As the boys went in to bleed the lizard, I waited outside in the lobby and a very hard-core looking girl accompanied by a katoey approached me. She had a very beautiful face, but was wearing way too much makeup and had on a short mini-skirt and a low cut halter top revealing her ample assets.

"You handsome man, I want to go with you"

"But, I don't know you"

"I want to fuck you, I need money"

Well, that was a direct approach and I was somewhat intrigued. She claimed to be a university student studying police work (future undercover vice cop?) and this was only the second time she had been to Nana Disco (yeah, right!). As I wasn't really planning on taking another girl tonight, I decided to ask some "nasty" questions.

"What do you want to do to me?"

"I want to fuck you and suck you!"

"You like suck long time?"

"Yes, I like. I want to suck you long time!"

"OK. I tell my friends that I'm leaving"

"How much you give me?"

"1000B for LONG short time, OK?"

"OK"

I went inside and found R and he wanted to see her, so he followed me outside. He recognized her and I told him "That's funny, because she's only been here one time" while I held back my laughter. She says "I come for my friend's party, maybe you see me then". Yeah, that must have been it-LOL. We left and I suggested that we take a cab to the Playboy Hotel. She said we should walk instead.

"Ok, you know the PB hotel?

"No"

"Then how you know we can walk there?"

"OK, I go one time before"

She tells me that the katoey is her brother and has been chopped (wouldn't that make him her sister?). As we pass through Little Africa, she spots a male Thai friend who is selling cell phone calls to Africa to a gang of brothers. She chats with him a bit and as we continue our walk, she tells me more.

"He not only sell phone calls to Africa, he sells ass too"

"Oh, how lovely"

"Yes, man Africa like to fuck his ass!"

I ask her where she is from and she wants me to guess.

"Chiang Mai?"

"Yes, how you know?"

"Because you beautiful same girl from Chiang Mai" (I am getting good at guessing Chaing Mai girls)

"You like lady Issan?"

"Sometimes"

"I no like lady Issan, they wash their pussy with dirty water. Have dirty pussy"

"That's funny, I was just munching some Issan pussy not one hour ago and it was quite clean and tasty! (No, I didn't really say that, but maybe I should have!)

We arrive at the PB hotel and she doesn't want to shower, claiming she just did. I just did too, but take another anyway. She insists that I take my pants and my wallet in the bathrom with me because "you don't know me". I tell her that I am not worried and leave my pants in the room, but I do take a real quick shower. She doesn't want to kiss as she is saving that for marraige. She doesn't want me to eat her pussy as she is saving that for marraige. HMMMM. OK, than how about a blowjob seeing as how you aren't saving that for marraige! She isn't very good (first Chiang Mai girl I have had that wasn't!) and seemed to forget her promise of "I suck you long time" as she keeps saying that she is horny and needs to fuck NOW. For the second time tonight, I give up and procede to the main event. This she is quite good at and moans and moves like a pro (Oh wait, she is a pro!). I even get her to kiss (apologies to her future husband). She talks dirty the whole time and initiates many position changes (while doing her doggy, I detect a bit of an odor and am glad I didn't eat her!).

"Fuck me hard"

"Oh yes, fuck me"

"Don't finish now, wait for me"

We finish together (she was probably faking, but did a fine job if she was) and she starts to get dressed. For the second time tonight, I protest (even though I was ready to go home anyway).

"What happened to the LONG short time?"

"I finish already, cannot anymore"

"Well, I don't think you earned 1000B, maybe I give you 500B"

"I never go for 500B, I am not 500B girl" (2nd time at Nana Disco-ha!)

So, I gave her 600B and went home!

OK guys, was I fair? Both girls had a reasonable expectation of 1000B (one based on past history and the other on an agreed upon price), but both vastly underdelivered on what was understood or promised.

Ranger

Ranger:

good report:

sounds like you are getting good at b.s.ing with the girls on their level.

we all know they b.s. us, but we like it

( most of the time)

one girl, when I tried to explain B.S. to her

said all lady ( in the world) give man b.s., but thai girl bs smell sweet.

go fugure, but true

Bad smellers are the pitts. Only once in bangkok have I noticed that rank aroma.

It has been my experience that the most forward , aggresive gals were low achievers and poor performers. I guess I should say heat seeking Baht sponges. The smell thing reminds of that Japanese Haiku of the blind man passing the fish market and saying "Morning Ladies". cool.gif" border="0

Ranger - You did a much better job of negotiating fair settlements under both circumstances than I would have, so good on you! Too bad about the odor problem, but a Thai bgirl not taking a shower before getting in bed is a tip-off to someone who is very hard core, or so I've heard. I think that might have slowed me down. Enjoyed the story. Chicago Dave

Archived