Dollar bills for everyone!!!!

Ranger

Or a better post title might be "The best bar in the whole world!" This story may or may not have happened on my recent trip to Phnom Penh ::.

After a lovely dinner of Happy Pizza (extra Happy + extra Happy topping :: ), I headed over to Sophie's Club to pick up 2 girls for the night. My regular and her friend were quickly chosen and went off to get changed while I had a seat on the couch and ordered a drink. It seems I was the only customer in the bar and the girls needed money (they are so poor that they can't afford underwear :o ). "Me yum-yum, you give me $1?". Who was I to refuse such a request and soon my pants were around my ankles! Once it started, all 12 girls in the bar jostled for their turn. Of course, my hands did quite a bit of wandering as well.

It was quite a surreal experience, especially as the pizza was kicking in pretty heavily . I think this went on for about an hour with each girl having 2 or 3 turns each, although I had no concept of time in my condition! When I paid my bar tab, each girl lined up and I handed out a dollar to each of them. I think one or 2 may have gotten back in line and got paid twice-LOL. What other bar in the world would this kind of thing be possible? Was it real or just a dream?

BTW, the rest of the night in the room was even better and neither girl seemed the least bit bothered by my behavior in the bar. I did pay for it the next day as I think I had a bit too much pizza ::.

Ranger

P.S. for the mods or anyone else who may be concerned, the girls in this bar are not indentured and actually make pretty good money compared to other Phnom Penh BG's or freelancers. It's kind of like Phnom Penh's version of Eden Club.

SingaporeSteve said:

Sounds entertaining - are you sure the $1 bills were not $10's or $100's - I really struggle with US currency looking so alike !!!

Cheers

Steve,

I always have a large supply of $1 bills in my pocket when in Cambodia for just such occasions!!! It's amazing what you can get in Cambodia for a dollar ::. The bigger bills are kept seperate, but I never carry more than I will need for one night out.

Ranger

How can one eate in the dirty dusty street of SR. I was there a few days ago and found the place pretty bad. Other than TopTown the MP's are really bad. I tried, Tokyo, Hollywood, 333, 666, and another but the rooms were really bad, possibly not changed sheets. I can't go any lower that Annie's

and those places didn't even compare. Martinis is a dump and I really must say I'll not return. I stayed at Ankor Village where the info in the room says no Prosties. The Wats were great, saw the new king at Ankior Wat on the the 18th but for dining out and night life in the Sanuk Zone of Siem Reap...Not for me! I did go to Molly Malones and go sick off the food. I chicken was bad. Beer cheap but not very cold. All in all it was way too muc money for no fun! And they tell me that December is a good month for dust and dirt, very little that is!

Ranger

P.S. for the mods or anyone else who may be concerned, the girls in this bar are not indentured and actually make pretty good money compared to other Phnom Penh BG's or freelancers. It's kind of like Phnom Penh's version of Eden Club.

Claim to the contrary:

Dr Seuss

I spoke to my wifes friend recently who is 'bonded' to Sophies Bar. Her parents loaned money from them, and her lot is to know have sex with people for 6 hours every day 6 days a week.

K440 link

I spoke to my wifes friend recently who is 'bonded' to Sophies Bar. Her parents loaned money from them, and her lot is to know have sex with people for 6 hours every day 6 days a week.

Hmmm, that's not the info I heard from the girls I knew there, but who knows the real truth? When I paid the mamasan for LT, she instantly handed the girls their share (50%). I was also told that many girls didn't want to do LT because they could make better money by staying in the bar and doing multiple ST's and collecting tips at the bar. I suppose that some of the girls might be working off a debt, but my regular there and at least 4 of her friends aren't as I witnessed their payments from the mamasan each night I was there.

Ranger

>>> but who knows the real truth? <<<

and exactly that is the major problem in cambodia, and many other places where the system of indentured prostitution is endemic.

additionally difficult is that in many such places not all girls are indentured. some may be enslaved, some contract bonded, and some completely free (often girls whose only option after paying off the contract was staying on).

>>>I was also told ... <<<

next problem. would anyone actually tell you - the customer - that any of those girls were indentured? hardly. you are there to have sex with a girl who gives you the impression that she likes what she does, and not that she is held against her free will.

next problem. would anyone actually tell you - the customer - that any of those girls were indentured? hardly. you are there to have sex with a girl who gives you the impression that she likes what she does, and not that she is held against her free will.

Fly,

Well, I can say that of the girls I was with (my regular and about 6 of her friends over the span of 3 trips), none of them were indentured. The first night I took the girls out, their payment from the mamasan was done discreetly, but after they knew that I knew how things worked and didn't care, it was done right in front of me. Give mamasan $20 per girl and mamasan hands each girl $10. I also witnessed countless times where the girls would collect their ST fees as soon as the customer left the bar.

Anyway, I don't want to turn this into an arguement about the evils of Cambodia prostitution.

Ranger

RANGER

"Anyway, I don't want to turn this into an arguement about the evils of Cambodia prostitution.

Ranger"

[redacted]

Keep writing the stories Ranger. Hopefully KS and the mods will keep the harassment of anything written about P4P in Campuchia off the board/forum and those who wish to post their info and stories and such here "under the guidance of the board rules" will be free to do so without having to endure the harassment by those with agendas, biases and a penchant to preach and moralize.

Cent

Cent,

I'm well aware that some people have a big problem with certain aspects of prostitution in Cambodia. I've always, self servingly perhaps, justified my participation by the fact that I treated the girls well (financially and otherwise).

Anyway, the point of the post was supposed to be light-hearted. Where else in the world can you get BJ's from a dozen girls at once? Maybe a rock star's dressing room, but how many of us have been there? I hope any further discussion in this thread is about that and not a debate on the social evils of Cambodia prostitution.

Ranger

Archived