Dollar bills for everyone!!!!

Ranger

Hi All,

Last time I was in Cambodia, I had the pleasure, literally, of a girl in her mid 20's. A Viet. I met her in Siem Reap, we got on well, so much so she accompanied me to Phnom Penh for a further two days.

I met her in a scummy little "shop brothel" in Siem Reap, I asked her why she was working there.

It transpires that she was returning from visiting her family in Vietnam and was in Siem Reap to earn funds on the way. When I offered to take her to Phnom Penh she leapt at the opportunity and I was there when she quit the brothel and collected her back wages. The mamasan wasn't that happy, the girl was a stunner, but the whole process was business like.

After 2 days in PP with me she eventually found a job at a local (Khmer) Karaoke establishment, third on her want list.

I got to know this girl quite well (for a 4 day liaison) and she was a career hooker who started out in Vietnam, chose to get a loan from a "facilitator" for travel and introductions to contacts in Cambodia. I did ask if she could have "not chosen" to do this, and she said that then her family could not have Fridge, TV, Truck, more land etc.

This was the third time she'd returned to PP from her then third trip home. She didn't need the "contacts" anymore, to help her with travel etc.

And whilst this is not an exclusive statement, she also knew of many girls who did the same thing.

I also met a Korean Girl in Angeles, who was working in a bar, why Korean in the Philippines? She happily admitted, "have body will travel" and that's what she did, Angeles was her third port of call after Tokyo and Bangkok.

I insert the above stories into this thread, as I know from 1st hand experience that there are women in the world who choose (maybe from a position of poverty, but look at Anna Nichole-Smith!) to fuck for money.

I refuse to believe that LOS is the only country on the planet where women can enter the P4P scene by choice. In New Zealand it's all Legal, the girls there are (apart from druggies) making money by choice, Chinese students also!

And as I have stated in the past, the only real sickening, gut wrenching, indentured child prostitution I have ever seen was in the back streets of Chinatown in Bangkok. When I brought my camera up to get some shots of these children in makeup, they disappeared like rats up a drain pipe.

Mods - take what action you will with this post, but the above is my experience.

Cheers

Coss

Coss,

Thanks for the story. I'm going to re-post this one that I wrote a year and a half ago. It's relevant because I have made 3 trips to Phnom Penh since and spent every day with this girl and tipped her way beyond what I have ever tipped before ($20/day). Party because I witnessed her family situation first hand and party because she took such good care of me. There were tears when I left and I'd like to think it wasn't just because she would miss my money.

Ranger

-------------------------

I have spent the last 2 nights/days in Phnom Penh with a Cambodian bar girl (Khmer) and although she speaks almost no English, we seem to be able to communicate well enough. We had lunch at a small food stall next to Wat Phnom (hope my stomach can handle the bacteria) and then walked around the temple. She wanted me to come see her home, so we hopped on my bike and she navigated me to the outskirts of Phnom Penh. We went down increasing smaller dirt roads until we stopped at her "house".

It was a 1 room wooden shack with a tin roof and dirty cement floor. I got to meet the 4 little brothers (who were quite friendly) as well as Mom and Pop (both younger than me!). They did have a small TV and VCD player, which as far as I could see were the only appliances in the home (besides 1 electric fan). The girl sent one of the brothers off to buy me a Coke (with her money) and we sat on the bed (only 1 bed, although there was a hammock) and watched VCD music/karaoke. Nobody in the family spoke any English, so it was mostly just smiles, nods and laughter. Of course, they talked plenty about me and I just smiled in agreement.

After a few minutes, more and more people appeared to stare at the white guy. A couple of her aunts brought their daughters to see me (Both very pretty and about the same age as my girl 19-20). The old ladies were chattering away while pushing their daughters towards me. I couldn't understand a word, but I think I know what they were saying. "Here's my beautiful daughter. She would make a great wife. Please marry her so you can rescue us all from abject poverty". Or maybe "Take her for one night so we can eat for a month?" . My girl didn't appreciate this as she grabbed ahold of me possessively and told her aunts to back off. By the time I left, there were over 20 people (mostly children) crammed in the room. I said my goodbyes and attempted to find my way back to the city. Got lost once and the cops tried to pull me over for making an illegal turn (I thought there weren't any traffic rules here!). I just ignored them again and rode away .

I'll stop by her bar and pick her up again tonight. She knows I'm married and am leaving in a couple of days, so I'm not really sure what the point of the family visit was. Maybe a play for sympathy? It does make you think about why the girls do what they do. I've seen bargirl's apartments in BKK and Pattaya before, but those were luxury accomodations compared to this. It puts some perspective on life.

Ranger

Archived