Tricksy's First Trip

Tricksy

As I have read with pleasure the trip reports by other posters I have decided to submit my own, limited, experiences.

My second trip has more memories but I thought I start with a short report of my lst trip in January 2003.

Just after Christmas I was at a loose end, made redundant no job, and waiting for necessity to knock on my door before I went out and looked for one. As I had still a few quid in the bank I decided not to just fritter the last of it away on everyday living expenses at home but rather to follow up on those very interesting reports, about trips to exotic places filled with sexy girls, which I had read.

I boiled it down to two destinations - Cuba or Thailand. At the end I did, obviously, plump for Thailand just because the airfare was slightly cheaper and I had read that girly type costs were also more reasonable.

I went to the travel agent and booked my flight leaving about

week after. The other thing I had to decide was how long to go for. Two weeks would be my normal holiday but it was a long journey so maybe a month? In the end I split the difference and asked for a 3 week return date. China Air was the cheapest and it turned out that it was, luckily, an open ticket.

I decided to start in Bangkok for a few days, maybe head down to Pattaya and then later, time permitting, head South towards to the islands in the Krabi area. A mixture of sex and sightseeing.

I had never been on a flight so long before so I was quite excited. China Air is okay but it wouldn't be called luxurious. Along with the excitement was the apprehension of landing in an unknown big city and finding my feet.

I arrived in the early evening and following the advice I had read online went to the official taxi counter outside the airport. I had booked 3 nights in the Majestic Suites near Nana so I gave them that address. I was given a voucher for the taxi driver, which he took and kept. I didn't think much of it at the time but I knew he was supposed to give it back to me.

He took my backpack from me and as I sat in the back he put it into the boot. He seemd to be taking a long time to come around to the drivers side, I couldn't see anything as the boot was up but eventually he got in and we got started.

Entered and city and found The Majestic Suites with only a little bit of trouble. Paid and tipped the Taxi Driver (about 300Baht) and checked in. It was only when I got to my room that I realised something was amiss.

For the trip I had bought a new haversack. It was a type which had a smaller backpack & a bum bag which could be zipped off and used seperately. As you may have guessed by now something was missing and it was the bum bag.

I had brought little padlocks to put on the luggage but I hadn't used them yet as I wasn't sure what the story was with airline

security and customs. So that is what the taxi driver was taking all that time about outside the airport. I never let my money, passport etc... out of my sight so it wasn't too serious. The bum bag had odds and sods in it maybe to the value of 50 or 60 quid but it made sure my first impression was not a good one.

I never was a great fan of taxi's, anywhere, and Bangkok did not change my views. I would guess that about 1/3 of my experience with taxi's in Thailand were bad.

Either they wouldn't take you because you wanted them to use the meter, they would take you but the meter suddenly 'broke' during the ride and the price escalated, they deliberately didn't take you were you wanted to go and or they ripped off your luggage (only that one time thankfully).

I had read a lot of trip reports on the internet so I had already decided where I wanted to go. I wanted to avoid Papong as I had read it was too hard sell and there were too many stories of people seeing 'free shows, and then beeing forced to pay escalated bills. I have no interest what so ever in seeing Thai women either putting or taking out randowm objects from their pussys. I don't like it and find it a big turn off.

Nana Plaza and Soi Cowboy seemed like better bets so off I went to on my first night to Soi Cowboy and to Long Gun in particular.

My first impressions of walking down the Sukumvitt were overwhelming. All the traffic, people, heats and humidity. The sidewalks considerably narrowed by the stalls and restaurants. The smells, the high kerbs, the cracks and holes in the pavement.

As I said in a post to another board, just walking down the street in Bangkok is an adventure.

I pushed on though and made my way to down to Soi Cowboy. It wasn't so packed and I quickly located The Long Gun and made my way in.

It is fairly dark inside a long stage with poles surrounded by tiered seats. A waitress squeezed me into a seat and I got a drink before I looked around. Music was blaring out, a big screen showing sport but you couldn't follow it. A few girls dancing on the stage, more sitting together or with patrons.

I am neither a big drinker or someone who frequents bars on my own. I feel a bit uncomfortable so when a girl came over and sat by me I asked her if she wanted a drink and attempted to have a conversation. I find communicating very difficult with such noise but we exchanged the usual pleasantries. At some point she put her hand on my leg and I returned the favour and eventually asked if she wanted me to bar fine her. 'Yes' was the answer and off she went with the bar fine and to get changed.

Meeting her outside I was disappoined to see that she had changed out of her sexy dress into jeans but I managed to get my first good look at her. She was small and petite with a agreeable face. For the purposes of this report I will call her Lek. She was 22 from Kohn Kaen.

It was with the thrill of anticipation that we walked back to my hotel. She wanted something to eat so we stopped at a place and I had my first taste of the little barbacue strips of beef, pork and chicken. Yum Yum. Very interesting experience to be eating on the street at 00.30am in 28C degree heat (and very cheap). The experience was slightly undermined by by the largest rat I had ever seen scuttling around our tables!

Entering Majestic Suites reception took her identity details while I waited then up an onwards to the room. We sat on the bed and soon entered a clinch.

For the next sixty minutes I kinda rolled around the bed with her. She was quite feisty and it was as much like wrestling as anything else. She was playing hard to get and it was great fun trying to get beneath her clothes. She was wearing

a red thong beneath her jeans and I was rubbing her buttocks and small breasts as she sat and squirmed on my lap.

She was fighting me for control and I was happy to let her. She had my her hands on my wrists and was kissing me hard on the mouth. In fact I don't think I have ever met such a hard kisser. Eventually I did manage to get a few buttons opened on her jeans and my slide fingers over her knickers to feel her small (wet) pussy. After a few minutes I slide my fingers beneath her red thong in search of the pleasures below.

I don't think there are many more pleasant activities than fingering a hot girls pussy, exploring the moisture and and the velvety texture. Her body moving against you as your finger glides over the sensitive spots. My fingers were never as happy.

I think it took an hour before I managed to get her jeans off.

Then after some more fingering and kissing she wanted to have a shower.

As I watched her small shapely ass dissappear into the bathroom the though occured to me that that hour was the most fun I had ever! Seems silly but I do love the anticpation and build up sometimes even more than the main event.

I had a shower after her and had suited up and she got an me and rode me to a quick climax.

To be continued....

Part 2 must be 'in the making' ha ha

I had the best intentions of keeping the board posted on my trip adventures, but have my hands full the entire time! Good post by the rookie though!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived