Needed:Folding Tables / Large Metal Desk

Mr Pickles

Good advice- if I touch the jacks or other metal parts on my laptop, I get a nice little charge going through my finger.

How does this country get by without grounding?

My friend recently moved into a new condo. He insisted on 3-wire when they were making the place. Plugged in the rice cooker. Got a hell of a shock. They had hooked the ground plug up to the hot wire!

Don't know where you could by used furniture but if you are looking for reasonably priced office desks and tables you should check out MBK. There are a lot of shops and at any given time a few of them have to have sales going. Nice large wooden desks and tables between 4k and 8k.

I would NOT buy my chairs there though. They were all expensive and never on sale (or cheap enough for me to want to buy, heh).

For chairs it will be hard to beat Office Centre. www.officecentre.co.th

They have a huge selection of office chairs anywhere from about 1,000 baht on up.

<<burp>>

Office Center also has reasonably priced desks in all sizes and great folding tables. I don't know where you would shop for used office furniture in Bangkok.

When I set up my office we bought all the office furnishings from Office Center because it was quick, easy and reasonably priced and they deliver at your convenience and to the correct address!

Archived