She's an Angel - Part 3

zanemay

I am always blissfully lost in time with An...

We spent last night together and she is taking the last of her two monthly holidays today. "I take all my holidays with you," she bubbles. "You make me feel good here." She patted her heart. She is the sweetest girl I have ever met. Period. Now, besides sweetness, charm, happiness and affection, she has added a new element to her repertoire. I was teetering on brink of becoming a pile of mush around her, now I have collapsed...

We have been out of touch for a week because Noi was visiting from Bangkok. Now we are fresh and ready for each other. We made love twice last night. She has gone from a girl who sa-mokes with little skill to one of the best. Not every aspect of her technique is good and there are things she will not do. But I have found that girls like An want to make you happy. Sometimes you just have to overcome your reluctance to speak up, you have to overcome the language barrier and just let them know. Except for a couple of inhibitions, An does everything I want, and now there is an added element. After I come she continues licking and sucking and rubbing, gently, gently and on and on and on for ten or fifteen minutes. She is the best BBBJ finisher I have ever known.

I woke up a bit too early this morning and went out to take care of some business. After I came back I wanted to sleep again but couldn't. She said she wanted to go for a checkup today and now that she is a regular with me I wanted to take her. We got dressed and I took her for an HIV Quick Test. Negative. I went to the internet shop and she went home for an hour. I was woozy from lack of sleep and badly in need of a nap. I didn't know that after 56 years it would be the best nap of my life.

We laid down at about 4:00 PM and she started kissing. I was sleepy and put her off. I wrapped around her back. She relaxed and we drifted into a long sleep.

The room was dark when I started to wake up and An was breathing deep sleeping breaths. I lay there enjoying the stillness, the darkness, the lazy feeling of coming out of a good sleep. Even the disorientation of not knowing the time. Who cares? Mai pen lai.

I reached over to An and she rolled over to me, kissed my arm and snuggled. After a few minutes I rolled away from her and pulled her into my back. She was awake now and hugged me tight. I hugged her tighter. Without any element of humor our hugging became a wrestle. We looked for ways to pull each other closer, sometimes so tightly it was painful. Hands, arms, feet and legs. All worked for leverage. For closeness. At this moment we are in love.

After a few minutes she turned over and began kissing me. Very gently. Kissing my cheek. On and on. She also begins a feathery exploration of my abdomen with her fingertips. Barely touching. Skimming my body hair. Sometimes fingertips, sometimes fingernails. Now she is kissing my mouth and I am kissing back. Gently. Gently. And the hand is moving.

It is hard to define the physical and mental space that this puts me in. The closest is suspended orgasm. I don't know where I have seen descriptions of this. Did they call it "Zen" sex or some such foolishness? It goes on and on and the orgasm, if it happens at all, is almost incidental. It sounded really stupid and it was being espoused by noveau hippie types that I can't stomach. But here I am, in that suspended state thinking "How long can I make this last."

To do this it is necessary to have a partner who will go slow and long with you. An is the one. She is not asking of anything of me and she has shown that she will go slow, easy and long, long, long.

Now she has my dick in her mouth and is sucking gently. Not the kind of sucking you get when the girl is trying to "get it over with." This is sucking for its own sake. Five minutes, ten minutes, I don't know. Sometimes I am hard, sometimes soft. Later she moves down to the balls with a feathery tongue. Her fingernails working on my abdomen with the lightest touch. On and on...

Finally, out of consideration for her, I tell her I want to come. She knows what to do and in three or four minutes I have come to orgasm. But I am not finished - not nearly and neither is she. She settles back down to the balls and licks lightly, lightly and works the special spot under the balls. As I said, she has no problem stretching this part for another ten or fifteen minutes. I lay back in the suspended state I was in before I came, now tired and relaxed. She has reduced me mush again...

Zane May, loved the story. I long for that connection but scares me at the same time because it will end badly if I get emotionally hooked. The ideal situation is to have that kind of connection here in the states but that is asking too much. Especially here in L.A.

The only thing I can ask for and expect is that the BG genuinely likes me and enjoys my company. Not true love. Not a soulmate, but that we genuinely like each other and have fun.

Archived