I almost took her to my room

thalenoi

Arrived this thursday night in Pattaya. Was tired from long trip, decided to have a short look at hunting ground for next night(friday-yesterday), choose soi 7, choose bar with inviting girls.

Let's name her Lek, nice but not exactly what i was looking for. But she helped a lot in finding the possible one for the next night (not excluding herself?)

There was Extra-Thin, she was wearing glasses which went her well and she was wearing an extra-short mini, often trying to add unsuccessfully one centimeter to the lower side (why?) She looked fragile like a doll and would be crushed by the first farang.

There was Power. She was more my type, I liked her looks, just not dark skinned enough and a few teeth not correctly placed. She said: I go with you. I answerred: not tonight, tired. She answerred: I power you.

Lek presented me her friend, Ugly, no thanks, but she stayed around (that's what friends are for)

There was Lady-boy, oh no, not for me, so easy to pick them out, just their looks....

I offered som tam, 4 girls sitting at my table, I offered 4 cokes. Some lady brought sates. I had two hours of fun chatting with the girls for the huge expense of 240 baht all-in.

A group of girls was sitting at the next table, one was Stunner. I could not keep my eyes of her whilst I was chatting the 4 other girls. We are never satisfied, are n't we?

I finally walked to my hotel, convinced if I would not find someone the next day I would come back here and make my choice. Under way on Beach road, in the dark, at least 5 deep voices said "Hello" Just walk on by....

Well last night I ended at that bar around midnight. Besides Lek and Ugly who sat besides me I was trying to find the others from the previous night. The first I saw was Extra-Thin, but she was not alone and of she went with a fat farang. Lek made signs, explaining how Extra-Thin would be crushed...

Then I saw Power, S**t, also with a customer, and they left. Sure, there was Lady-boy. Then I saw Stunner at the same quite table from yesterday. I drew my attention to Lek on Stunner to find out more. She told me her name (Abc). Suddenly Stunner got invited at an other table to eat something with a farang and a lady. I started getting nervous. Lady-boy joined them. Lek said: "two lady-boys" I asked where? Well, Lady-boy and Abc, she answerred. Bingo!!! Could not believe this.

Moral of this story: Watch-out guys!!!

[ November 17, 2001: Message edited by: thalenoi ]

It seems like either you can tell right away or they are stunner-lookalikes. I stay away from stunners anyway as whether its Asia or the west, stunners usually come with problems (there are exceptions but generally speaking).

The kind of BGs I date are obviously girls. I know some would say 'are you sure', but I think I'm safe 99.9% of the time. Its that .1% that worries me. lol.

I almost (almost, not did! see trip report)did once but in hindsight she (he) had questionable traits that I ignored.

Archived