Diddlin', diddlin', diddlin'

Ranger

Boys,

Last night, I did a solo Soi Cowboy diddlin’ tour (I skipped Toy Bar as I didn’t want any hard-core diddlin’ wink.gif" border="0. I almost didn't make it to Soi Cowboy as I had to walk past Lolita's as the construction prohibited me from entering Soi Cowboy from Asok (That's my story, and I am sticking to it!). The calls of "Blowjob, Blowjob" and "I suck you good, long time" almost distracted me from the mission of the evening.

The night got off to an auspicious start at Midnite Bar. I delivered a package of Hershey’s Kisses to The Tongue of behalf of my buddy and she was thrilled and went around showing every girl in the bar. Then, my semi-regular planted herself in my lap and did gyrations that would have netted her well over $100 in Las Vegas. When she went on stage to dance, she stared at me the whole time with those evil eyes and moved like the best of the Long Gun girls. Then, she pulled a major no-no in my book. When she came off the stage, some old, fat fart grabbed her and motioned that he wanted to buy her a drink. It was obvious that she didn’t know him, but she sat down with him without so much as glancing at me. Now, there was a pretty high chance that I would have taken her upstairs as I had taken her 3 times in the past. I pulled out my wallet to pay the bill, and she noticed I was leaving and dashed over to me. She said “Sorry, I have customer” to which I replied “Yes, you do. I was your customer. Have fun with the old guy and don’t count on seeing me again”. Oh, I won’t boycott Midnite as it’s a great bar with fun girls, but she’s not getting any more of my Baht. Too bad, as my buddy and I were intrigued to see which one of us she would sit with next time we came in the abr together as he has had her a couple times as well. Knowing the way she operates, she probably would have sat between us and played with both our dicks at the same time!

Next stop was Afterskool, and after fighting off the half dozen or so girls clamoring for lady drinks, I settled on a Buriram cutie and the diddlin’ commenced in earnest. She was a bit chubby, but in a good way and wasn’t shy. She offered a hand job several times and her hand never left my lap. She never pushed me for a 2nd LD, but the waitresses and other girls kept pestering me, so I left after 30 minutes or so, and gave her a 100B diddlin’ gratuity. I strolled into Tilac Bar and instantly spotted a vision of lovliness sitting by the door. We made goo-goo eyes at each other and she strolled over and sat down. She was another Buriram girl (you gotta love em!) and had only been in Bangkok 1 month (I know, but she didn’t speak a word of English and was quite shy). Given that Tilac isn’t a diddlin’ bar and that this girl was shy, I was a fairly good boy and my hands only wandered a bit. When she went off to dance, I was pleasantly surprised to see a damn near perfect body. I left and told her that I would be seeing her again sometime. This one is on the list.

I hit Rawhide and was pleased to note that they have modeled their shows after Long Gun’s and also had 2 girls dancing under a jungle waterfall (very nice and unique). I had no sooner sat down, when a rather large and not terribly attractive girl literally jumped in my lap and started kissing me all over. She said “Sorry, I am drunk” and being the gentleman that I am, I proceded to let my hands wander. Soon, she became aware of the fact that I didn’t really fancy her and wandered to the other side of the bar and jumped in another guy’s lap! Soon, an attractive girl on stage caught my eye and as soon as she finished dancing, came over and sat down. I asked where she was from and she replied “Buriram”. Life is good! (I know that’s supposed to be the end of the post, but 3 B-Ram girls in a row is cause for celebration). After an appropriate amount of diddlin’, I bid her goodbye. She wasn’t happy that I didn’t barfine her, but the 100B diddlin’ tip put a smile back on her face.

Strolling down the street, I was accosted by a fat girl in front of Shadow Bar. I tried to pull away, but she pulled harder, so I succumbed and was led in for a drink. I see why she tried so hard, as I was the only customer in the place! I mentioned this to her and she said it was because it was Sunday. I resisted the urge to tell her it was really because the bar was populated by a bunch of fat and ugly girls. This bar was recently remodeled and would be a great bar if they had any half way attractive girls instead of the collection of soi dogs on display. This girl did have one original talent, she could touch her nose with her tongue (just like The Tongue) and she demonstrated by sticking it halfway down my throat! She also possessed colossal hooters and was not shy about whipping them out. No way in hell would I ever barfine her, but she earned her 100B tip and then some.

Arriving at Bacarra, I noticed all the dancers upstairs were buck naked, so I headed upstairs and found myself the only customer sitting there. All of the 4 girls were decent, but I focused on one in particular. She completely ignored me, while the other 3 flirted with me hot and heavy. When they finished their set, one of the girls came and sat next to me, while the girl that I fancied went and hid in the back room. I told the girl that she needed to teach her friend that in order to attract customers, she needed to look at them. She said “She like you, but she shy”. I paid my bill and headed to Long Gun to finish off the evening. I know one of the Jr. mamasans and she came over and said hello. She told me that her sister liked me and I had just finished watching said sister do a solo champagne dance number and was slightly aroused and told her to bring her on over. I had met her once before and she remembered me.

I bought her a drink and the little half shirt sans bra was perfect for diddlin’. She apologized for being drunk and damn near collapsed in my lap. I might have considered barfining her if she hadn’t headed off to the toilet to puke! At least that was her story, maybe she was playing another customer at the same time? When she left a second time, I decided to call it a night and left. I had a fun night (mostly) and went home without doing a ST (a rarity for me!)

Life is good!

Ranger

[ November 21, 2001: Message edited by: Ranger ]

I love you guys! Ranger posts about a farang night out (can't be a trip report, he lives there) like hundred happen every day, and it is a great report!

Please, do not take this as a flame, i recognize it is the kind of night i'd enjoy myself perfectly. It's just the triviality of it actually makes it an absolute classic for KhunS archives. So, in a way, yes, it's a great report.

When all the trip reports like rangers sound "trivial", maybe some take things for granted. Once that happens, might as well come back to the good old usa where everyone is once again, excruciatingly.... mediocre and trivial. Hell, it's not like there's a possibility of doing that kind of diddling romp here in the states, unless you have bill gates type of money. I so miss the kingdom. frown.gif" border="0

good report ranger.

HAR! you went home without a ST! FOR SHAME! tongue.gif" border="0

btw, 49ers AND the raiders 7-2!!!! woohoo! playoffs baby! Now if by some act of god they can both be in the superbowl! laugh.gif" border="0

[ November 21, 2001: Message edited by: tyler durden ]

And Ranger went home alone and got stiffed by the chick he really had eyes on (for a fat belly). Funny he got mad at her and showed her his disppointment, any chance she was working maybe, you know...making money? duh....

What superlatives you guys will have for his report when he "consumes", i can only imagine...

Pattaya127,

I don't imagine this kind of report would be very interesting for someone who lives here. But, I thought a couple of interesting things happened that night and once I start writing, I know I tend to be a bit long winded (in fact, I went back and added a couple of tidbits that I forget to write about). By the way, I am anything but fat and don't get stiffed that often.

I very rarely bother reading other peoples trip reports unless I know them. When you live here, they are pretty boring. I assume however, that at least 3/4 of the people on this board do not live here and some may like to read this crap.

Ranger

Yup, ranger is the ever present, big fat ugly smelly sweating farang that sits next to you in go gos. Nice way to start a flame-play. blush.gif" border="0

Unless you know the person, I don't think calling names and such is a good idea. Let's not assume for all of us here ok mr. hansum guy. wink.gif" border="0

quote:

Originally posted by Ranger:

Boys,

some old, fat fart grabbed her and motioned that he wanted to buy her a drink. It was obvious that she didn’t know him, but she sat down with him without so much as glancing at me.

[ November 21, 2001: Message edited by: Ranger ]

confusion: that was the fat belly i was talking about, not you. Indeed i have no idea what you look like and it would not come to my mind to call you names. Cheers!

Pattaya127,

OK, I misunderstood the "fat belly" remark and I apologize. The girl that "stiffed" me for the fat guy was one of my long time "regulars" and that's why I was pissed off that she would pull a stunt like that. I know the girls are working to make money and maybe she figured the fat would pay double what I pay?

I write these stories (this section is called trip reports/stories) for a small group of friends, most of whom are stuck in Hell (America), and I post a few of them here. I don't expect them to be of any interest to the ex-pats or frequent visitors. I know that before I made my first trip here, I read every story I could get my hands on.

Ranger

Archived