Diddlin', diddlin', diddlin'

Ranger

I feel that I better appreciate Ranger's story, for the reason that I HAVE "done" Soi Cowboy seventy five times. Good stuff, bringing back fond memories.

Experiences never much far in the past, and never much distant in the future to re-experience. Though, sometimes it might not feel quite so. Indeed, December is calling. Yeee Hawwwww!

The difference between Ranger and I is that he's got the extra time to play games with grudges against BGs. For me, it is 'forgive and forget.' Oh, yeah, may I also add 'and f*ck,' too. laugh.gif" border="0

Nothing beats the lower share of a modestly-sized, bronze BG breast tenderly glimpsing from beneath the hem of a "half shirt." smile.gif" border="0 Diddle time? Oh! I believe so shocked.gif" border="0

[ November 22, 2001: Message edited by: vtombrown ]

quote:

Originally posted by Ranger:

Pattaya127,

The girl that "stiffed" me for the fat guy was one of my long time "regulars" and that's why I was pissed off that she would pull a stunt like that. I know the girls are working to make money and maybe she figured the fat would pay double what I pay? Ranger

Ahhh!...The typical bargirl dilemma -

a) piss off a regular customer whom she knows could see her tomorrow, because he lives here.

b)Go with an old fat first-time holiday maker who might pay well.

Archived