Check out eBay

Flashermac

I just came back from brain storming on the toilet.

What we will do is get one of those old dilapted rice barges, make a few minor changes, and travel back and forth on the sewer canal letting passengers on and letting a few get off at the various piers.

With 40 baht beers, we should rake in a fortune every day.

[color:"white"] . . . . . . . . . [/color] :chili: [color:"white"] . . . . [/color] :chili:[color:"white"] . . . . [/color] :chili:[color:"white"] . . . . . [/color] :chili: [color:"white"] . . . . . [/color] :chili: [color:"white"] . . . . . [/color] :chili: [color:"white"] . . . . . [/color] :chili: [color:"white"] . . . . . [/color] :chili: [color:"white"] . . . . . [/color] :chili: [color:"white"] . . . . . [/color] :chili: [color:"white"] . . . . . [/color] :chili: [color:"white"] . . . . . [/color] :chili: [color:"white"] . . . . . [/color] :chili: [color:"white"] . . . . . [/color] :chili: [color:"white"] . . . . . [/color] :chili: [color:"white"] . . . . . [/color] :chili:

[color:"white"] . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . [/color] all together gang!

One reason I think they might be selling is the fact that an elevated road is planned to run parallel with Walking Street. The path of the road is supposed to be through the back half of most of the buildings located on the bay side!!!

This way they can connect Beach Road with some other road (I can't remember the name of it) on the other side of Pattaya. They then plan on closing Beach Road to automobile traffic.

I also saw that Vixens is for sale on Soi Diamond. Their main selling point in their ad is that they are not located where the road is supposed to go.

Sometimes I don't understand the Thai way of thinking. Correction! I never understand the Thai way of thinking.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived